- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $73.9K – $93.5K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Remote.
Full Job Description
WHO WE ARE
Pioneertown Media is an employee-owned, vertically-integrated, highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketer across the legal vertical. We engage with more clients and prospective clients across different legal case types than any other company in the world. Our team is passionate about being the best in our industry and helping the customers we serve get the best possible legal help.
Our people are analytical, results-driven thinkers who like to move fast, get the job done, and win. If you love to roll up your sleeves, take on exciting new challenges every day, and drive massive growth, we want to hear from you!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Competitive salary & bonus opportunities
- Flexible, remote work arrangements
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Health Reimbursement Program
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
- Highly interactive, challenging work with a talented, diverse, passionate team
- Casual, “no dress code” atmosphere
- ‘Choose Your Own’ Equipment Stipend
Pioneertown Media is currently looking for a DIRECTOR OF MARKETING who will be responsible for day-to-day management of all paid media for campaigns running on Facebook, Google, Youtube, TikTok,Taboola. This role will be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish, including creating ads, testing for performance, determining budgets, launching and overseeing campaigns.
WHAT YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE
- Set-up, manage, execute and analyze paid media campaigns and budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spend optimized for sales growth while hitting strict ROI goals
- Collaborate with multiple departments to drive marketing projects from idea to completion and then through testing/optimization
- Continuously ideate, implement and measure results of A/B testing for both creatives and landing pages to optimize for engagement/conversions.
- Perform regular tracking and analysis on the performance of each advertising channel and campaign.
- Maintain a top-level view of customer experience throughout the sales funnel (including SEO, customer support, branded site)
- Review new content submissions (sales letter copy, video edits, etc.) and provide feedback if changes need to be made before testing
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and implement new strategies to reach targets.
- Act as point person across all company departments for individual customer acquisition funnels.
- Supervise marketing department staff, if applicable.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- 3+ years digital marketing experience preferably within digital acquisition/ performance marketing (Direct-to-Consumer experience preferred)
- Experience managing six figure monthly budgets.
- Social advertising experience, using platforms such as Facebook and TikTok preferred.
- Experience optimizing sales funnels via A/B testing
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs)
- Comfortable with basic image editing using Photoshop
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient at managing multiple projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated and a drive to win
Working Conditions: Work from home employment. Lengthy periods of time sitting and/or standing in front of a computer monitor reading and typing. Occasional travel may be required.
Pioneertown Media, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote