Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $74.7K – $94.7K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Remote.
Full Job Description
It is also essential for the candidate to understand the company’s client demographics, target audience, best practices to reach this audience and how to effectively communicate each message. The ideal candidate is a flexible self-starter and highly capable project manager who is adaptable, learns quickly and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and execute marketing communications campaigns and tactics, leveraging content marketing, lead acquisition, web strategy, SEO/SEM, paid media, advertising, social media, marketing automation, CRM, email, webinars, video, speaking opportunities, events/conferences, earned media and other marketing tactics.
- Maintain editorial calendar and develop engaging thought-leadership initiatives and tactics (i.e., blogs, webinars, case studies, new pages) that adhere to SEO best practices.
- Manage projects from conception through copywriting and design to completion, serving as a liaison between stakeholders and marketing and communications team members.
- Partner with Marketing Director to develop multi-year, strategic integrated marketing plans, focusing on digital media to increase engagement, leads and marketing return on investment.
- Coordinate with cross-functional groups and business stakeholders to articulate the value proposition and, partnering with the content writer, create compelling, on-brand copy that inspires, informs and persuades audiences to take desired actions.
- Partner with marketing team members to develop data analytics (data collection and visualization), conversation and ROI reporting to inform insights that lead to data-centric marketing optimizations.
- Leverage marketing platforms to plan, execute and monitor campaigns, including Google Marketing Suite (i.e., Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google my Business), LinkedIn, Act-On (or comparable marketing automation platform), Microsoft Dynamics (or comparable CRM platform) and others.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams from strategic business development, operations, legal, sales, operations, marketing, regional and global leaders, and other subject matter experts.
- Maintain a strong understanding of all business offerings, clients and positioning as well as geographies and corporate cultural differences among different business units and locales and incorporates that knowledge into plans and tactics.
- Leverage a project management tool (i.e., Monday.com) to sustain core processes and build a more efficient and effective communications team.
- Maintain a strong understanding of brand elements and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study and at least five years experience in Marketing, Campaign management, content strategy and/or related roles. MBA preferred. Additional certifications and coursework in digital marketing, communications and/or journalism are a plus.
- Exceptional copywriting and grammatical skills (experience with AP writing style preferred).
- A high-energy, self-starter with extreme attention to detail and outstanding project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to think strategically and systemically to develop effective strategies and achieve accountable business results.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team of professionals and build credibility within the team.
- Collaborate and influence in a matrix environment to effectively balance business, regional and functional priorities for win-win results.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a global organization.
- Highly articulate with a clear and analytical approach to problem-solving and good decision-making abilities.
- Ability to be client-focused, both internal and external, working in a fast-paced environment, prioritize with a high workload and meet tight timelines.
- Familiarity with writing social media posts for business (LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Ability to offer fresh, innovative, “out-of-the-box” ideas to augment marketing strategy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint), social media platforms (i.e., LinkedIn) and virtual meeting platforms (i.e., MS Teams).
- Experience with CRM (i.e., Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce), marketing analytics (i.e., Google Analytics) and marketing automation platforms (i.e., Act-On, Pardot) is preferred.
- Experience in professional services or B2B marketing is preferred.
- Flexibility to work extended hours to accommodate global time zones as needed.