Digital Marketing Director – AKA – RemoteFull Time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
AKA Position: Digital Marketing Director
Position Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
AKA is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Director to join the Marketing Team. This position will be responsible for AKA’s ecommerce business and oversee all brand and property digital marketing efforts and agency relationships. Digital Director will analyze AKA’s digital business, share strategic insights, and provide actionable recommendations to optimize the online experience and maximize e-commerce revenue. The ideal candidate will be passionate about marrying data findings with AKA’s strategic goals and will welcome the blend of analytics and creativity.
- Work closely with CMO, Marketing Team, website agency, and digital media partners to maximize results through strategic planning, in-depth analysis, and development of actionable recommendations. Present internally and to financial partners as needed.
- Immerse yourself in brand/property web user behavior and data to identify trends, user experience improvements, and content opportunities.
- Partner with marketing team and key operations team members to establish a strategic, efficient, and robust CRM strategy to enhance the quality and relevance of our communication with our guest database and grow the revenue stream through the e-marketing channel. This includes monitoring contacts, building customer profiles, and developing a strategic and cohesive workflow.
- Play a key role in SEM planning, strategy and optimization, and work closely with search marketing agency to communicate and implement campaign modifications to maximize exposure and revenue opportunities.
- Synchronize SEM and SEO efforts to optimize channel performance.
- Support Marketing Team in the review and analysis of monthly SEO property reports.
- Play a key role in launch and management of new loyalty program.
- Responsible for digital opening strategy for new properties.
- Establish a cohesive digital reporting schedule and format for internal/external partners.
- Maintain oversight of AKA’s global digital footprint.
- Partner with Revenue Management Team to evaluate third party digital opportunities.
- Provide insights, ideas, and recommendations on new digital platforms, partners, and business approaches.
- Edit web content in CMS as needed.
- Possess a thorough understanding of e-commerce principles and metrics.
- Ability to transform complex data into simple visuals, diagrams for analytical and non-analytical colleagues and partners; can develop actionable intelligence.
- Draw insights and actionable intelligence from disparate data sources and make connections between qualitative and quantitative data.
- Highly motivated self-starter who must be comfortable working independently and closely with leader and colleagues to achieve successful results.
- Proactive! – Ability to troubleshoot problems, especially those with no obvious owner; comfort with reaching out to co-workers in all functions to investigate issues.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills, with fine attention to details.
- Confidently manage multiple projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills including group presentations.
- Must be extremely flexible and adaptable to shifting priorities in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Love for all things marketing and technology; you continuously pursue knowledge and stay on top of trends.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 8-10 years of experience in an e-commerce analytics-driven role, in a hotel environment
- Experience managing outside digital agencies
- Experience working within a CMS
- Hands-on CRM/campaign management experience
- Expert user of Google Analytics
- Remote Opportunity
- PTO – 3 weeks and 56 hours of Sick time
- 7 Paid Company Holidays
Accolades: World’s Best Hotel Residences – International Hospitality Media Awards 2020+2021
Company website: https://www.stayaka.com/
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote