Sr. Director, Digital Experience – Privia Health – RemoteFull Time
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $117K – $148K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Remote.
Full Job Description
Department or Business Unit: Growth
Reporting Structure: VP, Marketing
Employment Type: Full Time
Exemption Status: Exempt
Min. Experience: 7 years
Travel Required: 15% travel
Privia Health is seeking a Senior Director, Digital Experience to champion enhancements to Privia’s touch points across all martech-related platforms including, but not limited to: web, mobile app, marketing automation/CRM, text messaging, and digital marketing.
Privia’s Senior Director, Digital Experience will report to the VP, Marketing as a key leader of Privia’s marketing team. Full of creative solutions and ambitious vision, the ideal candidate will have strong technical expertise and experience to immediately drive transformational innovations across all Privia’s martech platforms. Equally important, he or she will have extremely strong people skills to listen actively to key stakeholders, collaborate closely with other departments, manage a high-performing team of technical experts, and inspire our Privia community to embrace change.
Primary Job Duties:
- As a leader of the Marketing team, reinforce positive culture, ownership, and collaboration.
- Drive Privia’s digital experience strategy by managing research, conducting a current-vs-ideal state gap analysis, prioritizing the most impactful initiatives, and building a multi-year roadmap for all related platforms.
- Increase the speed of technical advancement in Marketing by identifying tools, configurations, and processes that significantly improve the functionality of our platforms in a cost-efficient manner.
- Oversee related budget, resources, vendors, analysis/reporting, and testing.
- Plan and project manage complex, transformational initiatives using in-house resources or vendors.
- Manage Privia’s martech team including 5-10 specialists in websites/SEO, marketing automation/CRM, digital marketing/ORM, text messaging, and related analytics in order to optimize the performance potential and career satisfaction of each team member.
- 7+ years of experience overall, preferably with professional training in web and/or marketing automation
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices in web (CSS, SEO, ADA compliance, GA, MA integration, ORM, testing, dynamic content, data collection), marketing automation (logic mapping, privacy laws), data (CRM/EDW, data append, analytical models), and digital marketing (search, video, display, paid content, landing pages), text marketing, and mobile app UX/UI, including focus on building a complex digital ecosystem
- Strong experience managing annual plans and budget
- 3+ years of experience managing and mentoring an in-house team of 5+ technical experts, with proven examples of team performance optimization
- 3+ years of experience planning martech projects (preferably involving market research and UI/UX), project managing complex initiatives, and managing vendors
- Experience with Drupal/Acquia and Salesforce preferred
- Front-end coding knowledge preferred
- Positive, people-first approach focused on solutions
- Ability to constantly remain in a stationary position
- Ability to constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as computer and printer
- Ability to read and use close vision, including the ability to do so on a computer screen
- Ability to frequently communicate and exchange information
- Ability to frequently adjust focus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Technical Requirements (for remote workers):
In order to successfully work remotely, supporting our patients and providers, we require a minimum of 5 MBPS for Download Speed and 3 MBPS for the Upload Speed. This should be acquired prior to the start of your employment. The best measure of your internet speed is to use online speed tests like https://www.speedtest.net/. This gives you an update as to how fast data transfer is with your internet connection and if it meets the minimum speed requirements. Work with your internet provider if you have questions about your connection. Employees who regularly work from home offices are eligible for expense reimbursement to offset this cost.