We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Anaplan is seeking a Director of Global Digital Marketing to develop the
strategy and lead all aspects of the execution of Anaplan’s digital marketing channels. This
role will lead the Global Digital Marketing team, being responsible for the planning,
development, and execution of inbound and outbound digital marketing efforts
including web properties, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine
marketing (SEM), paid digital media, and emerging digital channels. The
digital marketing function owns and drives the growth of the company’s digital
capabilities working closely with demand generation and teams to build the
Anaplan brand globally, as well as elevating demand generation conversion. The
goal of this role is to build upon the foundation to implement a
compelling digital strategy, using sophisticated martech that delivers engaging
customer experiences, and ultimately drives revenue results aligned to business
The successful candidate will bring passion, agility, strategy, and vision to the role
and will have a consistent track record of success in getting results,
preferably within a SaaS organization. We’re looking for someone who has strong
global digital marketing experience and has worked to drive consistency and
efficiency through all digital marketing channels. The Director of Global Digital
Marketing should provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a
company web presence with strong analytical and presentation skills, can build
productive working relationships with key partners, can implement with agility,
and is a strong leader and mentor.
Global Campaign Responsibilities:
- Set strategic and operational plans for the digital marketing function, including objectives, success metrics, resources, budget, and prioritization of initiatives to increase impact.
- Manage the hiring, development, and retention of digital marketing talent.
- Drive growth in traffic and engagement across all digital platforms.
- Test and optimize digital campaigns by message, channel, region, and market segment; prioritize digital spend across paid channels based on priorities and what’s working well.
- Manage the corporate website to drive a strong brand presence with conversion, coordinating closely with Field Marketing, Demand Generation and ABM, Solutions Marketing, Content, Marketing Operations, and other internal collaborators.
- Work closely with marketing operations team on utilization of the marketing technology stack and on full-funnel reporting and analytics of digital success metrics.
- Create methodologies and earn adoption in AMER, EMEA, and APAC regions, working closely with Field Marketing teams to localize to support regional needs.
- Work with Demand Generation and ABM team to measure, optimize, improve, and personalize digital tactics and programs with global campaigns. The role requires a strong understanding, affiliation, and competence in implementing growth marketing tactics.
- Work with team to lead external agencies, contractors and suppliers and hold them accountable to meeting performance expectations.
- Drive a digital strategy that aligns to the buyer’s journey and ensures a consistent and personalized customer experience.
- Requires a demonstrated ability in digital marketing, including prior experience directing a team.
- Strong B2B marketing experience in planning and carrying out cross channel digital marketing plans.
- Proven ability to build and deploy robust multi-channel digital plans with confirmed growth and success at a global company.
- Experience leading and running global and remote teams.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment and effectively juggling multiple assignments at once with tight deadlines.
- Exceptional prioritization, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Superior interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a sophisticated organization and generate consensus for ideas and plans.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Proven skills and metrics that demonstrate growth across multiple digital platforms.
- Strong understanding of budget management.
- Highly motivated, driven, passionate, and self-starting personality.
- Ability to translate business objectives into digital marketing goals and measurements.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business, MBA a plus
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.