Grow with Us– A World of Opportunity Awaits
What makes a successful SEO agency?
Growth, empowerment, freedom, and personal achievement…
Notice how we didn’t mention SEO?
Yes, the actual craft of SEO is essential, and we pride ourselves on being leaders of the industry, but at Rankings, we hold those first four principles in the highest regard.
We believe that our people are mission-critical to success, so we always ensure that you’re taken care of first.
We challenge each other to be bold, push boundaries and explore new frontiers.
These primary drivers allow us to innovate at the forefront of our field and provide the best environment for our team, the best content for our clients, and ultimately, the best results for the people our clients protect.
You’re not just ‘getting a job’ when you work with us.
Instead, you’re embarking on a journey of self-discovery that will sharpen your skills and put your career into hyper-drive.
Who We Are
Rankings is the only digital marketing agency that’s solely focused on SEO for elite personal
injury law firms across the country. Our entire team is dedicated to helping our clients dominate search results in the most competitive niche using our unparalleled industry expertise.
Who You Are
Passionate – You’re deeply curious about how the world works and have an insatiable interest in SEO. Your intense desire to learn is infectious and inspires others around you to do the same.
Creative – You brainstorm competitive ways to differentiate our work from the rest of the pack. You’re a dynamic problem solver who’s always on the lookout for new opportunities in the field.
Goal-oriented – You are aggressive with your strategy, and once you’ve locked on a target, you meticulously plan a course of action and apply it accordingly.
Innovative – You see things differently, and you’re comfortable trying things that have never been done before. You’re not afraid of taking on impossible odds, even if it means taking risks.
Hungry – You know what you want, and you’re willing to go out and get it. You’re highly motivated and determined to better yourself, your work, and the results you achieve.
“It’s not all science; there’s also an art to what we do.”
This role is perfect for someone with a true love of SEO.
In this position, you’ll work with an elite team of dynamic professionals to plan, manage and implement high-value SEO content. This role is a smooth balance between 40% project management and 60% execution.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented but you don’t get stopped by the details.
- Extremely flexible and adaptable.
- Great with moving parts and multiple balls in the air. Doesn’t drop the ball.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Notice errors, glitches, and things that may fall through the cracks.
- Keeps things moving forward with force.
What you’ve done
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience with 3+ years in SEO with a demonstrable record of optimizing content-heavy sites.
- Knowledge of on-page SEO, technical SEO, and search engine ranking factors.
- Expert knowledge of WordPress.
- Excellent editing, and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JSON.
- Excellent time-management and organization skills.
- Proficient in Word, Google Docs, or comparable word processing applications.
- Knowledge of Ahrefs, SEMrush, and Google Search Console.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What will put you at the front of the line
- Experience in the legal vertical.
- SEO Certifications (Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Gotch Academy).
- If you have any experience using Market Muse, Clearscope, etc.
What you’ll be doing
- This role requires a deep level of knowledge of SEO.
- This includes Expert level of WordPress.
- Overall SEO knowledge.
- The basics of backlinking.
- Local, and technical SEO to make sure it’s done correctly.
- Primary duty is publishing and enhancing sites in WordPress.
- Work with Web Production, Digital Marketing Team, and Web Content teams to implement on-page optimizationsPulling analytics data, structure it in a way to derive insights and guide SEO decisions.
- Collaborating with Account Managers and Project Managers on client campaigns.
- Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
- Marking up sites and content with JSON schema.
- Set up dashboards and reports to track overall SEO performance and project-based initiatives.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and keep the internal team informed of risks and opportunities that will impact the SEO program.
- Work with internal function leaders who manage our vendors.
- Wrangle calendars and meetings (work for asynchronous vs synchronous communication).
- Squashing meetings and utilizing loom.
- Creating detailed monthly progress reports.
- Work directly with our amazing Account Managers.
- Project Management Knowledge and ideally KANBAN.
- Working remote (work from home)
- Over a month of PTO and Vacation the first year
- 3% Match SIMPLE IRA
- Health Insurance
- Paid Equipment Expenses
- Professional Development Budget (grow & learn)