This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with around 1 years experience in a Digital Marketing role to join a leading tech firm within their global marketing team working on key digital campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Executive would be joining an exciting and fast paced working environment. They are a global leader in AI technologies and have offices all over Europe, Asia and America. They are based in beautiful offices Central London.
The Digital Marketing Executive role:
– Own keyword/ audience/ competitor research and tagged keyword position monitoring to uncover strategic keyword opportunities and optimizations
– Collaborate with the content team to inform our content
– Researching & outreaching for partnership opportunities
– Track organic search and referral traffic performance and its impact on audience growth and conversion
– Manage and produce regular reporting on keyword performance and share recommendations on how to enhance organic search visibility and performance
The Ideal candidate for the Digital Marketing Executive role:
– 1+ years experience in a digital marketing role.
– Passion for the internet and search engine algorithms
– Expertise in creating keyword briefings
– You will have achieved a minimum of a 2:1 from a Top UK University.
– Knowledge of other marketing activities that impact SEO performance
– Experience with the following: BrightEdge/Google Search Control/SEMrush/AhRefs
– Desire to manage & optimise paid search campaigns