$80,000 – $100,000 a year
Full Job Description
SupplyHouse.com, a rapidly growing e-commerce company in the plumbing, electrical, and HVAC space, is looking for a highly driven Search Marketing expert to join and become a key contributor within our Digital Performance Marketing Team. This individual will be responsible for creating, structuring, executing, and reporting on all paid Shopping campaigns and providing strategic leadership and supervision over SEM. They will regularly implement opportunities for optimization, including but not limited to, advertising messaging, landing page optimization, bid management, and budget allocation. Ultimately, this specialist will understand the most effective ways to enhance our search activation plans to deliver maximum ROI for the business.
The ideal candidate understands how to leverage paid search tactics to align to and deliver against the Growth Marketing Team’s goals. They will also have a passion for data, understand the complexities of the search space, are excited about building campaigns, and have an intense drive to deliver results. This role reports directly to the Director of Growth Marketing at SupplyHouse.com and is a highly visible role within the organization due to the channel’s effectiveness in driving e-commerce revenue.
This is a remote-based role within select states in the United States. At this time, we are only able to employ those located in the following states: Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, or Texas.
This position will require travel to our NY office headquarters for up to four times per year for internal meetings and team-building activities. The cost of travel for employees out of the area will be covered by the company. Additionally, our offices are always available for staff to use as much as desired.
A company laptop and other necessary equipment will be provided along with a $250 stipend for your work from home space.
Role Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Remote (Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas)
Some of what you’ll do:
- Own and strategically manage paid search (PPC) programs in order to drive profitable incremental revenue growth
- Perform daily management of multiple large-scale Paid Search and Shopping campaigns which include: new products, budget management, bid management, tracking and reporting, and beta program testing
- Manage daily performance tracking process to ensure spending and ROAS levels are on pace
- Manage the GMC and ensure product feeds are set up accurately and effectively for success
- Work with partner teams at Google and Microsoft to strategize optimizations for ad accounts
- Analyze performance data to improve spend efficiency
- Conduct regular account health checks and own the responsibility to maintain and update the ad accounts
- Collaborate with members of the marketing team to standardize, improve, and implement processes within the Growth team
- Design creative solutions to scale ad copy changes on a 100,000+ product catalog
- Willingness to grow understanding of SEO strategies and work closely with the internal team to ensure paid and organic is aligned and working cohesively
We are looking for individuals with:
- 4-year college degree in Marketing, Business, or other analytical fields
- 3-5 years of Digital Search Marketing experience
- Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Shopping (Google Ads and Microsoft Ads knowledge is essential and required)
- Skilled at explaining performance to internal leadership and client stakeholders as well as taking time to educate and provide actionable insights
- Experience with feed management platforms, such as Feedonomics (is a plus)
- Data-driven, creative, and curious – You regularly come up with new hypotheses and are constantly testing new experiments to improve your campaigns’ performance
- An understanding of the principles of CAC, LTV, and attribution (is a plus)
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw insights from data with minimal direction
- Excel skills – Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, data validation, conditional formatting, etc.
- A ‘get stuff done’ mentality, highly collaborative attitude, and strong work ethic
- Experience with Google Analytics/Amplitude
- Experience with Google Ads Editor or Microsoft Ads Editor
SupplyHouse.com strongly values inclusion, and encourages individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position.
Why work with us:
- We have awesome benefits – We offer 401k with company match, 100% company-paid medical insurance, optional dental and vision add-ons, life insurance, vacation, and sick days.
- We promote a work/life balance – We value your time! We encourage a healthy separation between your professional and personal life with our flex-time work policy and health & wellness initiatives that allow employees to feel refreshed and recharged.
- We give back – We provide many virtual opportunities to help our local communities such as our Adopt-a-Family initiative, fundraising initiatives for trade schools, and mentorship programs with local schools.
- We stay engaged – We maintain our company culture in a remote setting with engaging virtual events including our Core Values Weeks, Employee Appreciation Day, optional Out-of-Office Monthly Events, and virtual clubs. Look out for our Football Knockout Pool, Book Club, and Craft Nights!
- We listen – We encourage collaboration, feedback, and new ideas through our monthly town halls, departmental team lunches, and regular check-ins with upper management. It is our priority to make sure you enjoy coming to work every day.
What our employees are saying:
- “The people here are amazing. In this tough phase of the pandemic, the people and the company have handled the situation very well. They take really good care of the team, and they always try to make sure employees stay in touch by organizing virtual events!” -Yash, IT Team
- “I love the teamwork, the caliber of people who are employed here, and the way everyone is so supportive, caring, and welcoming. This truly is a company that strives to grow and evolve and continue to be even better and is open to new ideas and innovative concepts from employees. You feel valued because your opinions are welcomed and encouraged. Your strengths are cultivated, and you feel real growth in your position.” -Katy, Customer Service Team
- “I enjoy working at SupplyHouse.com because they truly value generosity and the act of giving back to our community. With many being significantly affected by the pandemic, the company has gone to great lengths to not only be there for its employees, but also our surrounding communities. I’m looking forward to the day when we can do that again all together.” -Anna, HR Team