Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $70.2K – $89K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Remote.
Full Job Description
Overview: DEMAND GENERATION MARKETING SPECIALIST
Hanover Research is seeking a Demand Generation Marketing Specialist to assist our Corporate demand generation team in creating, executing, and measuring multi-channel marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate must have prior experience working in a fast-paced, multi-channel marketing department and have an appetite for scaling up and driving excellence in demand generation.
- Assists the Corporate Demand Generation team in developing, executing, and measuring integrated marketing campaigns to increase demand, drive lead conversion, and accelerate the pipeline of leads to close.
- Collaborate to create and launch new campaigns and tactics (SEO, SEM, email, etc) that support the company’s business goals.
- Create campaign assets including nurture campaigns, landing pages, emails, and graphics.
- Prepare reporting on campaigns and channel metrics and identify next steps or areas for opportunity.
- Research new ideas, tactics, partnerships, or technologies to support business goals.
- Assist with drafting sales collateral and other market-facing assets to speed up the lead-to-sale funnel.
Qualifications: This position requires a good grasp of how to create and execute integrated marketing strategies. The candidate will have strong project management skills with attention to detail, as well as the ability to communicate effectively. Top candidates will be proactive, possesses analytical aptitude, problem-solving skills, work well with others, and have the following:
- Experience working on projects that involve cross-team collaboration
- Extremely detail-oriented, quick learner with a problem-solving mindset.
- Able to proactively manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Experience working on integrated marketing campaigns using cross channel promotion strategies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment desired, with strong “do it yourself” work ethic.
- Ability to learn Hanover’s value proposition and how to articulate it to the market and customize it to various segments of the market.
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems (HubSpot preferred), CRM systems (Salesforce preferred), WordPress, and Google analytics preferred.
Minimum Education Required: *
A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related fields.
3-5 years of marketing experience in a business to business (B2B) environment
Currently remote because of COVID19
- Starting at 18+ days Paid Time Off
- 11 observed holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People Day and an additional 3 floating days in a calendar year
- 401(K) employer matching program
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits package
- Health and wellness packages with discounts to local gym
- Annual company-wide day of service and monthly events partnering with local organizations such as KidPower, Martha’s Kitchen, DC SPCA
- Community service opportunities
- Unlimited snacks and beverages (when the office opens again)
About Hanover Research:
Founded in 2003, Hanover Research is a global research and analytics firm that delivers market intelligence through a unique, fixed-fee model to more than 1,000 clients. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Hanover employs high-caliber market researchers, analysts, and account executives to provide a service that is revolutionary in its combination of flexibility and affordability. Hanover was named a Top 50 Market Research Firm by the American Marketing Association in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and by the Insights Association in 2019 and 2020. To learn more about Hanover Research, visit www.hanoverresearch.com
Hanover Values: *
- Business Building – We build our business quickly and intelligently and we help our clients do the same
- Thought Leadership and Innovation – We strive constantly to deliver better information in a better way
- Service – To our clients and our community, service is our guiding principle
- Leadership and Mentorship – Our talent is our greatest asset, and we hope to help our people be their best
- Firm Citizenship – We are optimists who believe there are endless possibilities for our company and ourselves
Hanover Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, compensation, training, promotion, transfer, leaves of absence, and termination.
Job Type: Full-time