THE TALENT SET: Content ProducerFull Time
The Talent Set are excited to partner with the British Dental Association to support the recruitment of their Content Producer on a permanent basis.
The organisation offers a hybrid work pattern, coming into the Central London office on a need to basis (typically once every 4-6 weeks) but is happy for people to come in more if they’d like. This role will be joining a creative, collaborative and incredibly friendly team!
The Content Producer will be responsible for creating compelling, accessible, original and unique website content. You will be an excellent communicator who is passionate about creating content fit for target audiences and can cut through corporate speak to deliver accessible content across website, blogs, news articles and scripts. This role will work closely with senior stakeholders to support and refine their efforts in representing the profession.
- Research and produce blog posts, news articles and website copy to promote the BDA, and their core objectives and purpose
- Proofread, re-structure and edit content from other contributors
- Reframe complex and technical writing into accurate, accessible, and engaging content for all audiences
- Refashion current website content for consistency and standard
- Interview relevant stakeholders and write engaging content to reflect their thoughts and opinions
- Ensure messaging is consistent and on brand, and that content is engaging
- Contribute to the monthly content planning meetings with updates
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping BDA’s audience in mind
- Strong copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of developing content for websites and social media
- Understanding of content marketing and SEO Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Demonstrable initiative with enthusiasm and creative flair
- Ability to work well individually and collaboratively as part of a team
- Proven experience as a content editor
- Experience planning video for web and social channels
- Demonstrable experience in a digital marketing environment
- Experience of working in a membership organisation is ideal
If we receive a high number of applications, we may need to close earlier than advertised so get your application in quickly! Regrettably please note we may not be able to reply to each and every application.
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.