Content + SEO SpecialistFull Time
Full Job Description
Description:Why clients love us:
We are laser focused on delivering quality and excellence to our clients for their technology modernization needs, business and technology strategy, and cloud transformation initiatives.
We are a nationally recognized Microsoft Partner of the Year and the largest, leading IT service provider headquartered in San Diego. As a Top 1% Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, with engineers that individually hold over 38 Microsoft certifications, our clients trust us because we are the experts!
The value you bring:
As a relationship driven and customer focused professional, you will help us continue providing our clients with the quality of work they know and love.
You’ll create engaging and compelling copy for Managed Solution’s audience to increase the company’s search rankings, increase lead generation/conversion, and support the organization’s goals for driving increased revenue. As a Content + SEO Specialist, you will be tasked with creating copy for a variety of different mediums, including long-form articles, marketing newsletters, social media posts, infographics, pillar landing pages, and outbound sales messaging.
Requirements:What you’ll do:
- You will work with our VP of Strategy, VP of Sales, and sales team to gain an in-depth understanding of our products and services.
- Write high-quality, error-free, original, and engaging long-form copy for our website
- Ability to write (5) 500 – 700-word cluster topic posts per week
- Ability to write (5) to (8) 2,000 – 2,500 word researched articles per month
- Understanding and ability to develop service pillar pages with an internal linking strategy to complimentary content (1 per quarter)
- Write high-quality, error-free, original, and engaging copy for our email newsletters, social media posts, display ads, white papers, and more
- Employ SEO strategies in your writing
- Stay on top of the latest trends in the SEO industry, and apply the newest and most efficient strategies to your writing style
- Work with Managed Solution’s VP of Strategy to ensure copy meets all language, structure, tone, and informational requirements
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis
- Execute on-page optimizations
- Implement copy changes in Managed Solution’s content management system
- Devise and execute methods to track, report, analyze, and improve SEO performance
- Build and cultivate relationships with vendors and industry affiliates to build backlinks for Managed Solution through guest posting and content partnerships
- Support the execution of digital and social media campaigns
- Oversee ad strategy including owning landing pages and collaborating on ad copy and keyword strategy
- Additional marketing and strategy support at the discretion of the VP of Sales
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Perform all related duties as assigned by supervisor
What makes you a fit:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of digital marketing experience preferred, though any equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered
- Experience working with SEO and digital marketing tools (Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Hubspot, etc.)
- Experience and/or understanding of paid marketing channels (SEM/PPC)
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Experience with technical SEO
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently and to juggle multiple assignments with effective time and priority management
- At least 2+ years of prior experience working in SEO or copywriting
- Portfolio of published articles
- Good understanding of SEO best practices (SEMrush experience a plus)
- Passion for SEO and digital marketing
- Ability to create, justify, communicate, and implement SEO strategies across teams and external agencies
- Data-driven and analytical mindset
- Attention to detail
- Work quickly and deliver assignments on time
Why our employees love working here:
We believe our strength comes from our differences, and we are committed to fostering and promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion. We believe our team and our community are our greatest assets and we strive to promote both.
From providing our employees the time to pursue Microsoft certifications, to supporting and partnering with multiple non-profit organizations, we believe this is where healthy and happy employees thrive.
As we grow, we are anchored and driven by our Core Values:
- Innovation – We are dedicated to consistently delivering creative excellence by having a ‘yes- to- what’s-next’ attitude
- Integrity – We are honest with everyone, take ownership even in the face of failure and do the right thing even when no one is looking
- Teamwork – We collaborate and support each other’s contributions for one clear common goal resulting in success
Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. Individuals seeking employment at Managed Solution are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
At Managed Solution we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards. Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards. Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs. Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly on telephone. The essential functions of this job require: the ability to frequently sit and stand for long periods of time; to manipulate objects with fine and gross motor skills; to communicate in written and spoken English; to hear; to utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Managed Solution is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants who can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.