All Points North is seeking a Paid Search Specialist!Who We Are:
All Points North is a comprehensive behavioral health company, with locations opening across the country. You can learn more about us at www.apn.com!
We are searching for team members who share our values and passion for bringing high-quality care, hope, opportunity, and restoration to the lives of those we are privileged to serve.
This position may be performed remotely. Preference may be given to Malibu, CA area.
Job Description: The Paid Search Specialist will be the day-to-day steward of search media for an expanding healthcare company. This role is responsible for monitoring and maintaining search campaign development, activation, and innovation.
The Paid Search Specialist will develop and maintain strong knowledge of company business and apply search understanding accordingly to help deliver against core needs/objectives. They will work closely with the Manager in the development and communication of all search recommendations. They will also work with other members of the creative and performance teams to execute and optimize the overall marketing strategy. The candidate must be comfortable communicating and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Build paid search strategies across search engines
- Monitor and optimize paid search performance to meet business objectives
- Gather and analyze keyword research necessary to build a new campaign
- Gather necessary data for plan development
- Group keywords into ad groups and develop relevant ad copy and extensions
- Present recommendations that apply data driven feedback to keyword and copy proposal
- Traffic approved plan into search engines and QA all campaign components prior to launch
- Monitor and maintain campaign budgets, pacing, and bid adjustments
- Proactively optimize campaigns based on performance trends
- Monitor and manage campaign performance and competitive landscape
- Develop and implement optimizations and/or testing plans (e.g. search query reports, negative keyword maintenance, keyword overlap, testing implementation)
- Pull and analyze data to inform campaign reporting and develop strategic insights with actionable items
- Build clear, concise, and cohesive quantitative analyses inclusive of strong data visualization
- Participate in status and reporting calls, including presentation of reporting
- Execute granular maintenance of monthly spend cycle
- Master all core search metric calculations and relationships to include CPC, CPA, CTR, SOV, weighted averages
- Serve as subject matter expert for Search Analysts and be a resource for training and ad hoc questions
- Develop strong working relationship with internal teams and partner agencies (where applicable) by helping to create a seamless communications process
- Establish professional and productive rapport with sales representatives, company stakeholders, media, and vendors
- Work closely with Manager to establish priorities and manage workload
- 3+ years of hands-on paid search campaign management, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and CRM software
- 3+ years of media buying, planning, and recommendation experience in an agency environment with emphasis on paid search
- Mastery of search platforms – Google, Bing, Search Ads 360
- Demonstrated expertise in core MS Excel functions (lookup, pivot tables, data visualization)
- Mastery of all relevant tools for reporting, analytics, and competitive analysis (including web trends, Omniture, SEM Rush, Google AdWords Editor, Bing Ads Editor
- Experience working in Salesforce
- Experience using paid media to complement earned media campaigns and meet business objectives
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
All Points North offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k. All Points North Lodge also offers paid holidays and vacation time to facilitate a healthy work-life balance.All Points North is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.