Digital Marketing Account ManagerFull Time
Full Job Description
You’re here because you want the next step in your career to be the most impactful and enjoyable one. Somewhere you can learn, grow, be challenged, and make an impact. You want to enjoy the people you work with. You want to be valued, appreciated, and recognized. All while feeling confident in the stability and future of the company
Congrats, you found it!
We’re WebMechanix, a performance-marketing agency known for driving revenue and profit, not just leads and impressions. We develop and manage high-impact performance marketing programs for over 60+ clients, whether through a lead generation campaign, creating compelling ads, improving user experience, search engine optimization, nurturing prospects and enabling sales, or creating and deploying custom web experiences.
We’re growing and are looking for a mid to senior-level person who fits our culture and is passionate about bringing innovative & thoughtful digital marketing strategies to our clients.
This Digital Marketing Account Manager position is responsible for owning all aspects of a client relationship – both externally as a trusted individual for client points of contact and internally as a champion for the client’s efforts. Account Managers specifically consult, concept, communicate, manage expectations, prioritize workstreams and ensure we are valued as trusted partners who reach our client’s goals. They spearhead key client touchpoints (like Business Reviews and kickoffs) and work with team members to shape strategy and delivery. This position is primarily remote but may require occasional travel to on-site company and client meetings.
TL;DR: You own the client relationship, prioritize the work, find and report on insights to drive strategy/scope, and call the shots. Your success will be measured by client retention and growth rates.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work with your clients to establish business-level goals and initiatives
- Define, monitor, and analyze trends in clients’ KPIs
- Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations to clients & secure buy-in from decision-makers
- Manage the client and manage the flow of work through the internal teams to ensure that we maximize our time and effort and our client’s investment
- Create quarterly business reviews & other client-facing presentations that outline performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities
- Identify and solve problems, talk fluently about our scope of work, and address most questions about our typical digital marketing channels (SEO, PPC, Social Media advertising, email marketing, CRO, analytics, etc.)
- Constantly educate clients and present relevant, new, and innovative ideas to keep them excited
- Manage media budgets for clients
- Manage profitability for clients to ensure that we are efficiently using resources
- Follow Digital Marketing industry trends
Here’s what you’ll have:
- 2+ years of digital marketing & client management experience
- Direct paid media client management experience, including paid media strategy development, execution & client relationship management
- Passion for analyzing data in-platform and via spreadsheets
- Strong communication skills to deliver clear and concise information through calls, presentations, and email.
- Fluency in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, keyword research tools, reporting tools, and a range of popular digital marketing tools
- Excellent workflow management, project management, and optimization skills.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
Here’s what we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (w/ a 2 week minimum usage per year)
- 8 Weeks Paid Family Leave (for birth of a new child or to treat yourself or family members for an illness)
- ️ Health Insurance
- CareFirst Advantage HSA & Non-HSA Option
- Carefirst Dental and Vision
- Weighted contributions covering varying portions of individuals and families
- 401(k) and 401(k) Roth Retirement Plans w/ 3% employer match
- ️ $500 initial equipment stipend w/ additional $250 per year
- Flexible working hours based on your timezone
- Fully remote (but we have an office in Columbia, MD if on-site is important for you!)
- 13.5 Paid Holidays
- Knowledge Bomb Trainings (We encourage employees to present on topics they feel passionate about and also present on employer-sponsored topics)
* Monthly Mentorship Meetings to ensure there is always time dedicated to you with your manager
- Casual Dress Code
- …and more! Ask us about our favorite benefits! ❤️
WebMechanix is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category covered by law.
U.S. Residents Only
Job Type: Full-time