Freelance SEO and Website Project ManagerPart Time
Login to bookmark
** Please Do not apply if you are an agency or NOT in the CST/EST Time zone **
Business Nucleus is seeking a US BASED part-time/freelancer SEO Website Manager who is passionate about Digital Marketing to begin work immediately.
The primary role of the SEO Website Project Manager is to analyze and execute search engine optimization strategies for a portfolio of client WordPress websites. Industries vary but are mostly in the B2C market.
The secondary role is to assist in the task management of website updates between clients and developers.
What You Would Do:
- Perform keyword research and mapping as it pertains to localized SEO and national SEO
- Implement on-page SEO best practices
- Prepare and present reports regularly (Google Analytics, SERanking)
- Create an SEO-driven content strategy by providing an editorial calendar for writers. This would include managing the writers for quality control.
- Analyze website traffic and offer written insights for improving SEO campaigns.
- Perform WordPress website requests and revisions and/or manage tasks with developers
- Strong attention to detail / Project Management experience
- Very strong spelling and grammar skills
- Open to using our agency tools such as Email, Asana, Toggl, and Slack project communication
- Highly proficient in technical SEO
- Experience with SEO tools such as AHREFS, SEMRUSH, Search Console, Page Optimizer PRO, and etc.
- 5+ years of experience with on-page and off-page SEO
- 2+ Years of WordPress administration experience using Elementor
- Basic HTML/CSS experience is a plus
- Copywriting experience is a major plus
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
The role is fully remote.
- SEO link building: 3 years (Preferred)
- WordPress: 3 years (Preferred)
- Copywriting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Keyword research: 3 years (Required)
- Onpage SEO: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote