Associate SEO Analyst
The salary range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
At WGU, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role, and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is:
$46,700.00 – $67,700.00
If you’re passionate about building a better future for individuals, communities, and our country—and you’re committed to working hard to play your part in building that future—consider WGU as the next step in your career.
Driven by a mission to expand access to higher education through online, competency-based degree programs, WGU is also committed to being a great place to work for a diverse workforce of student-focused professionals. The university has pioneered a new way to learn in the 21st century, one that has received praise from academic, industry, government, and media leaders. Whatever your role, working for WGU gives you a part to play in helping students graduate, creating a better tomorrow for themselves and their families.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Research industry-related topics
- Conduct keyword research, write web pages, video outlines, and blogs based on research.
- Identify needs and gaps in content and recommend new topics/keywords for standard and video SEO.
- Employ best practices in technical SEO across all websites.
- Strategize and oversee the creation of organic video content.
- Complete SEO audits, develop and implement resulting action items.
- Analyze changes to site rankings due to algorithmic adjustments and provide methods of redress.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Passion for SEO, internet marketing, and video creation.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a collaborative and deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Requires broad theoretical job knowledge through advanced education.
- No required professional experience.
Department Specific Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of in-house or agency experience SEO.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
As an equal opportunity employer, WGU recognizes that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity.