We are a global digital agency comprised of strategists, creatives, media experts, data scientists, and engineers driven by one common purpose — accelerate business growth through marketing and digital transformation. Named a top 3% Google Premier Partner and recognized by Inc. 5000 and Adweek’s 75 Fastest Growing Companies, we’re constantly looking for “A” players to join our team.
The rapid growth is attributed to our strongest asset — our people. Our teams are highly collaborative and work closely with each client to set clear goals and objectives so that we can deliver exceptional results. Mindgruve is a place where every opinion is valued. Not only will you be empowered to contribute ideas, but you will also play a key role in the execution and driving success for brands across a variety of industries. Sound fun? Perfect — you’ll fit right in.
Mindgruve is seeking a results-driven Search Engine Optimization Analyst who has a successful track record for implementing SEO, content optimization, and email best practices. Our ideal candidate has experience developing strategies for a variety of industries, including but not limited to e-commerce, healthcare, finance and CPG. This position would be ideal for someone with 2+ years of Search Engine Optimization experience, excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams to meet client needs.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Develop and implement strong search engine optimization and content marketing strategies for clients based on their specific needs
- Perform client specific keyword/topic cluster research and competitive analysis
- Perform technical SEO Audits of client websites
- Identify, recommend and implement on-page, off-page and technical website Search Engine Optimization
- Partner with account managers to build SEO roadmap and properly execute against it
- Communicate with project management team to implement SEO changes
- Reporting and analysis of SEO, content marketing and email campaigns
- Competitive analysis and market research
- Write and present presentations, assessments and reports for internal teams and clients
- Assess and properly forecast outcomes based on SEO outputs
- Follow and stay fresh on industry best practices in all SEO styles
- Build and Maintain an understanding of current topics in SEO, engagement, Web Analytics, data management, tools and technologies related to teams core responsibilities
- Working knowledge of SEO, analytics and related tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz and SEMRush (or similar), Sprout Social (or similar), Screaming Frog, Mailchimp, SFMC, Hubspot (or similar)
We Need a Person With:
- 2+ Years Experience working in SEO including: content optimization, technical analysis, backlink outreach, site audit, and dashboard creation.
- Working knowledge of SEO, analytics and testing tools (Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Brightedge, SEMRush, aHREFs, etc.)
- Email marketing experience preferred
- Solid understanding of marketing basics, user behavior, A/B testing, and market research
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once in a high pressure environment while still meeting deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint & iWorks
- Strong written and oral communication and polished presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Collaborative worker who excels both working individually and in a team
- Personal and professional integrity
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Additionally, for eligible full-time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a flexible spending account; voluntary life and accident plans; and a 401(k) retirement plan with matching. We are also committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations, with the option to work in-office, hybrid, or remotely. However, being a local applicant from the San Diego area is definitely a plus. (Bonus points if you’re bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese.)
Mindgruve is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.