LIPTON MEDIA: Marketing Executive – EventsFull Time
Global, market leading events business seeks a highly talented, astute junior events marketer to organise and execute innovative marketing campaigns for b2b events.
- Planning and delivering cross-channel marketing campaigns with support from the Head of Marketing and Portfolio Director in line with the event or project objectives
- Assisting with the design, production and distribution of all promotional materials relating to the portfolio
- Writing and proofing copy for a range of marketing platforms & materials including websites, social media, emails and brochures
- Maintaining and updating conference websites
- Using digital channels and technologies to enhance the online presence of the business
- Managing and segmenting data, identifying gaps, developing new data sources and implementing a data build plan
- Continuous analysis and evaluation of marketing campaigns to improve performance
- Working with key media & association partners to secure valuable external promotions for the conferences
- Carrying out competitor analysis to identify potential threats and opportunities
- Some b2b event marketing experience – ideally 1-2 years
- Degree Educated
- Knowledge of digital marketing practices and channels such as Google Analytics, SEO, PPC and social media would be ideal
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Exemplary verbal and written English
- Experience using a CRM system such as Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities.
We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next move.