Marketing Analyst – Ameritech College LLC – Draper, UTFull Time
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $60.2K – $76.2K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Draper, UT.
Full Job Description
We are looking for an energetic Marketing Analyst to join our team at Joyce University. In this role, you will have the opportunity to interpret research about university consumers and their behavioral habits, identify target audiences, and gather web analytics. Are you someone who likes to track and analyze lead flow pipeline metrics? Do you enjoy finding strategies for success in marketing campaigns? If so, we want you!
What’s in it for you:
- Self-Directed PTO policy
- Paid holidays
- 401k with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Fully paid short term disability
- Long term disability
- Life Insurance
- Professional Development
- Education assistance
What you do everyday:
- Help drive marketing channel decisions and tracking and analyzing lead flow data through the entire enrollment pipeline.
- Become a data and subject expert in various marketing channels and in the higher education industry.
- Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports.
- Analyzes external and internal customer data using database queries, spreadsheet models, web analytics tools, statistical analysis tools, and campaign management software tools.
- Evaluates customers’ online behavior and provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements to the user experience.
- Continually improve his/her knowledge of tools, data, the business, and best practices.
- Analyzes A/B and Multi-variate tests, communicate results and provide recommendations.
- Perform in-depth and root-cause analyses, identify trends, and succinctly report key findings.
- Gather, clean, interpret, and report data efficiently and thoughtfully.
- Build tools that enable other teams to perform and understand analytics.
- Prove ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Attend and actively participate in university functions, including but not limited to: receptions, marketing events, graduations, in-service training, advisory committees, etc.
BEHAVIORS AND COMPETENCIES:
Technical and Professional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of SQL, Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, and statistical analysis methods.
- Possess strong logic skills to critique data gathering, data analyses, and research methodologies.
- HTML and Python skills are a plus
- A/B & Multivariate testing/analysis skills are a plus
- Possess strong organizational, communication, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Possess excellent analytical skills and a high degree of business acumen
Set high standards of performance for self, assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks on time; work to demonstrate a high degree of excellence and accuracy.
Delegation and Empowerment
Share authority and responsibility with others to move decision making and accountability downward through the organization; stretches individuals’ capabilities to accomplish the business unit’s functional priorities.
Guide others in accomplishing work and professional objectives by providing regular coaching and feedback, tracking and evaluating performance, and supporting the development of individuals’ skills and abilities so that they can fulfill current or future responsibilities effectively.
Build Strategic Working Relationships:
Develop collaborative relationships with other senior leaders throughout the organization to internally build one’s functional reputation in pursuit of improved business results; demonstrate leadership in a manner that unites others.
Identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities by comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions and determine effective courses of action consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
Translate strategy into operational reality by setting goals, securing resources, and establishing measurements to ensure that strategic priorities yield sustainable results; be an agent of change for the organization.
Establish and sustain trusting relationships by accurately perceiving and interpreting one’s own and others’ emotions and behaviors in the context of the organization’s political and cultural environment; leverage insights to effectively manage one’s own responses and reactions.
Required education: Bachelors
Required experience: marketing and data analytics with preference for experience in higher education and health care; experience with electronic (email and online) marketing tools and experience with interactive and/or e-commerce marketing. Experience with SEO , ORM, PPC, SQL, Google Products; including Google Analytics and Google Search Console, and other online tools and concepts.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Employment Status: Full time
Hours of Employment: Minimum 40 hrs/week; Mon-Fri.
Position Type: Exempt
Pay type: Salaried
Timecard required: No
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to walk and move about to access file cabinets, office machinery, or attend functions outside of their personal work area; sit and remain in a stationary position for long periods of time; reach, stretch and use hands, fingers, and arms to perform work, operate computers, office machinery, handle small objects, or operate other control; regularly lift and move up to 20 pounds. The employee may occasionally be required to balance, stoop, kneel and crawl under desks or in confined spaces. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, the ability to look at the computer screen for extended periods of time, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee must be able to communicate clearly and exchange accurate information through speaking, hearing, and applying discernment.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is typically indoors but may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level of the work environment is usually low, but some construction tools may be used by the employee or in the immediate vicinity of the employee.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY:
Joyce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
I understand the job summary and objective, the essential functions, the behaviors and competencies, and the physical demands of this job title. Ameritech College also reserves the right to make changes in content or application of the job description as it deems appropriate, and these changes may be implemented even if they have not been communicated, reprinted, or substituted in this job description.
Neither this job description, nor any other company communication or practice, creates an employment contract. Possession of this job description does not imply nor prove the existence of an employment contract.