This is a remote position.
Looking for an opportunity to spread your knowledge and expertise through words not with AI paraphrasing tools. Tejjy invites Content creators with a spark of creativity, freshness and ability to explore in-depth research industry-related topics. Generate ideas in an SEO optimized style for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research industry-related topics
- Create content in an attractive way supported with facts and figures to connect with the user.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management System and perform keyword analysis to match SEO requirement.
- Proofreading and editing blog posts before publication
- Scripting for YouTube videos and social media shorts
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Being responsible for the broadcast of content for promotion.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Should be well versed with the difference between website and blog writing.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer.
- Candidate with experience of 2 to 3 years, preferably in the Architecture and Construction Industry.
- Should be able to write articles, blogs, and PR that are SEO optimized
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- The content writing should be engaging with keyword embedding.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress)
- Should have a bachelor’s degree, most preferably in Architecture and Civil disciplines
- Remote work opportunity
- Office hours: 8 am to 5 pm IST Monday to Friday
- Work Platform: MS Teams
- Mandatory keeping webcam ON during working hours
- Must have a working laptop/ PC with a 45 Mbps internet broadband connection