Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $67.6K – $85.6K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Seattle, WA.
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Content Writer to join our team. If you excel in creating high-quality and engaging content across digital platforms — think blogs, white papers, online articles, infographics, and other marketing materials – we want you!
The Senior Marketing Content Writer will be a key part of the Percona Marketing team, and will be responsible for creating, updating, and enhancing content aligned to Percona’s overall content strategy and editorial guidelines. The successful individual will help drive awareness, engagement, product education, and revenue through expert content creation across a variety of channels. The position reports to the Director of Content Marketing.
All applications must include a portfolio of 3-5 writing samples, inclusive of both short- and long-form published work. Submissions without portfolios will not be considered.
What You Will Do
- Concept, develop, write, edit, and format short- and long-form marketing content including blogs, ebooks, white papers, online articles, infographics, event collateral, demand generation emails, and other marketing materials.
- Interview and communicate with leadership and SMEs to develop internal and external content
- Explore and develop new ideas for content through research, industry trends and internal data.
- Proofread and edit content produced by stakeholders across the business, ensuring all work is polished , grammatically correct, and aligned with overall content strategy and editorial guidelines.
What You Have Done
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a strong portfolio of published work that demonstrates original, consistent, and high-quality writing.
- 3-5 years of customer-facing marketing writing for B2B technology audiences, SaaS experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Journalism, English, Marketing, or related field.
- Working knowledge of SEO and content marketing best practices.
- Highly developed creative vision and collaboration skills.
- Multi-tasking, time management, and delivering the best quality under pressure.
Percona is a respected thought leader in the open source community. We provide services and software for MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL and MariaDB to open source users globally.
Percona is remote-first and globally dispersed; we have 300 people in more than 40 countries. We offer a collaborative, highly engaged culture where your ideas are welcome, and your voice is heard. The growth and development of our staff is a top priority; we provide funding for training, certifications, conferences and more.
Discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, who also know how to have fun and are always willing to lend a helping hand. We offer flexible hours, the ability to work remotely and the amazing experience of working with a multinational team of experts.