JOB NO: 517572
BRAND: SCOTT DUNN
WORK TYPE: FIXED TERM CONTRACT
LOCATION: VIRTUAL – USA, CONNECTICUT, MASSACHUSETTS, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK
CATEGORIES: MARKETING, WEB, CREATIVE & UX, LEISURE TRAVEL & RETAIL
Our Marketing Team is responsible for devising and executing inspirational campaigns and eye-catching creatives. Joining our team on a fixed-term of 6-months as an SEO Copywriter, you’ll work with our SEO Manager, SEO Executive and our travel specialists to curate optimised web copy that’s insightful, invokes imagination, meets E-E-A-T standards and ultimately support organic and business-led objectives.
- Produce first class web copy
- Demonstrate the ability to digest briefs
- Managing the production of copy, ensuring work delivered is on time, to scope
- Well-researched, combining our in-depth travel knowledge and cross-promotes our extensive product portfolio, where applicable. Liaising with our Travel Consultants is key
- Execute copy to a very high standard, adapting our style and tone of voice that matches our brand guidelines
- Ensure all copy is optimised for organic search and aligns with overall SEO objectives
- Manage feedback from internal stakeholders and work closely with campaign owners to keep projects on track
- Share insights back into the overall content strategy (where applicable)
- Help team members improve their copywriting and content management skills by providing feedback and support (where applicable)
As the ideal candidate, you will be capable of producing high quality web copy that will showcase the breadth of depth of our travel expertise. Over the years we have become synonymous with luxury travel and we’re eager to dazzle our online presence further in the same vein. Your work will cover all corners of the world with country specific deep dives, covering holiday destinations, experiences and much, much more. It is essential that your written word is not only grammatically strong, but it also fulfils user intent. You will also bring:
- 2+ years of proven copywriting and editing skills
- Knowledge of SEO and content strategy
- Experience in the travel, hospitality and leisure sector and/or writing on these topics
- Self-motivation, and the ability to work independently on tasks
- Can transform a brief into creative written form
- Can provide best-in-class content recommendations that will elevate the final output
It would also be nice to have:
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience working with other creative individuals (e.g., Designers) to recommend complementary asset production
Values & Behaviours
All employees must promote, understand, and apply Scott Dunn’s workplace values. These are embedded in all roles and applicants must evidence the values as part of the application process.
- In the know – Start by listening. We take the time to understand our guests’ and colleagues needs. Be Precise. We take pride in getting every detail right. Own it. We deliver on commitments we make.
- In the Detail – Love learning. We energetically seek out and share new ideas and insights. Embrace feedback. We continuously seek to improve by sharing and accepting honest feedback. Work with the best. We attract, retrain and partner with the best.
- Inspiring – Look to the future. We constantly seek opportunities to make travel memorable and sustainable. Be more we. We work together collaboratively and value different viewpoints. Win together. We celebrate each other’s successes and have fun.
This position will work fully remote from the East Coast with specific preference for those located in New York or Boston.
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- 18 days paid leave, rising by 1 day with each year of service (max 25)
- Medical cover (100% contribution)
- Company loyalty scheme (Travel Fund)
- Travel insurance
- Familiarization trips
- Recognition awards throughout the year
- Social events