Responsibilities described in this section are fundamental to success in this position.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of the company website to build a lasting digital connection with customers.
- Produce well-researched content for publications online and in print; minimum of 60 per month.
- Organize writing schedules within deadlines, project plans and collaborate with other team members to ensure timely delivery of all editorial deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices and company branding to inspire ideas and content.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, marketing campaigns, web publishing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Monitor and analyze the performance KPIs.
- Assist marketing team in making decisions through data-based reports.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are the minimum degrees, certifications, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Google Analytic Certification.
- Previous Marketing/Advertising experience preferred.
- Experience with Website Design.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Proven experience as a SEO writer or similar role.
- Knowledge of agriculture terminology, farming and equipment
- Experience with digital content tools for measurement and analysis of SEO and other key performance indicators.
- Proven experience in both copy and content writer.
- Proven experience and understanding of digital marketing campaigns and SEO.
- Proven experience in creative content writing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines (remote and/or office environment).
- Ability to use analytics to determine target audience behavior and interpret website and other marketing tactics.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure/deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Data Studio & Tag Manager.
- Demonstrates dependability through adherence to timeliness and schedules.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
- Ability to meet and exceed individual objectives as defined by the Director of Marketing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods, use hands and fingers to write, operate equipment, reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must regularly lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a drug/alcohol urinalysis and be able to drive a vehicle.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those one may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Normal office environment and conditions related to travel by personal vehicle.
The travel requirements described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to travel within or outside the area. Local travel for this position is frequent.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required by employees in this position.