Technical SEO Copywriter (US Remote)Full Time
Login to bookmark
The Technical SEO Copywriter at Channel Bakers has an innate passion for creating well-executed technical writing, is naturally curious, and has a genuine desire for learning and discovery. You can empathize with markets from a wide range of industries through effective research, active listening, and the willingness to dig deeper. You know how to ask good questions and get answers from the right sources.
You are extremely organized, can communicate clearly and concisely the status of projects across multiple stakeholders, and manage your projects effectively. You partner closely with top global brands to write engaging product copy for markets primarily on Amazon.com. Your main objective is to effectively communicate our client’s product to consumers and find opportunities for them to attract new and existing audiences.
The technical aspects of this role attributes to your extensive implementation of SEO methods and the ability to understand and effectively communicate complex product know-how. You learn quickly and leverage new SEO research, writing tools, and eCommerce platforms.
This position reports to the Lead Technical SEO Copywriter and collaborates seamlessly with your creative team colleagues of designers and brand experts. Together you develop content that meets and exceeds our Client’s business objectives.
You can write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles and get messages across that to
have the desired effect. You value time and use your own time effectively and efficiently. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization and can build effective rapport. You come up with a lot of new and unique ideas, are seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings. You have an upbeat attitude and instinctive tenacity to go above and beyond for others.
You can effectively cope with change and know how to pivot when needed. You learn quickly and will try anything to find solutions. You can be counted on to exceed goals successfully and steadfastly push yourself and others to get over the line. You are dedicated to meeting the expectations and needs of all stakeholders and always act with the client in mind.
Required Qualifications and Experience :
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience of technical or feature/benefit-focused marketing copy with an emphasis on product marketing
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, writing or a related area of study
- Technical copywriting skills, with samples
- Solid SEO knowledge
- Experience with Amazon Retail Analytics (ARA or ARAP) preferred
- Google SEO or general SEO functionality ideal and other SEO tools such as Helium 10.
- Proven ability to understand technical topics and translate them rapidly into easily understood messages
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects simultaneously within flexible timescales
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Sharp attention to detail and fastidious commitment to grammar and clarity in writing.
- Advertising or Marketing agency experience is a bonus but not essential.
- Experience of working within a high-performing team
- Proficient user of standard office software (MS Office etc.).
- Proven track history of driving your own professional and personal development
- Write copy geared primarily toward Amazon’s platform and search engine.
- Perform independent market research to help craft content
- Use curated SEO methods to reach client visibility objectives
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer insights and use data to improve engagement
- Write original creative copy for client content when needed
- Work closely with our data team to assess and improve SEO methods
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and competitors
- Keep current with Amazon news and platform changes
- Maintain the validity of any necessary or mandated platform or partner certifications that are required of your role
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and tasks as required
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally within Channel Bakers and other key stakeholders
Working at Channel Bakers
Working at Channel Bakers is a job like no other.
We take pride in our culture and our sense of community. We strive to offer a fun and engaging environment to help our Bakers bring their best and authentic selves to work daily. We regularly take time to connect and have fun together as a team. We get to work alongside some incredibly talented co-workers and partner with some of the world’s most prolific and inspirational brands. We are proud to have a very diverse team of Bakers from the US, Germany, France, Brazil, Scotland, India, Taiwan, and Mongolia, just to name a few! We are a truly global organization headquartered in California with offices in Taiwan, China, the Philippines, and the UK.
Our core tenet is that we exist to help people, which is at the heart of all that we do. We enjoy the challenge of new and unfamiliar tasks; change is our normal, and we can shift gears comfortably. We love to exceed our work and personal goals, and most importantly, we are dedicated to exceeding our clients’ expectations. We value self-development; it helps us help others better.
*We are an e-Verify employer*