At Motorola Solutions, we believe that everything starts with safety. It’s the constant that empowers people to confidently move forward. It can fill a flight or sell out a stadium. It can care for a patient or graduate a class.
As a global leader in public safety and enterprise security, we create and connect the technologies that help to keep people safe where they live, learn, work and play. Our integrated technology ecosystem unifies critical communications, video security and access control, and command center software, enabling collaboration in more powerful ways.
At Motorola Solutions, we’re ushering in a new era in public safety and security. Bring your passion, potential and talents to a career that matters.
Are you a quick-witted SEO expert, always searching for unique ways to improve your strategy? Are you data-driven in your approach, but creative in your execution? Do you excel in a team environment that values meaningful collaboration, efficient communication, and driving impactful results? Our dynamic team of marketers is looking for a SEO Specialist to join us in cultivating our brand messaging and customer engagement on a global scale for a portfolio of leading security brands.
We are looking for a skilled SEO Specialist to join our growing Performance Marketing team. As a key member of this team, you will build and optimize SEO initiatives, conduct audits, and provide improvements to drive results. You will identify new opportunities, boost rankings for existing web pages, and effectively work across teams and departments to provide and execute upon SEO strategy.
- Identify key opportunities across multiple sites for search engine optimization
- Manage web page SEO updates, such as content, on-site SEO, and assets for search engine optimization
- Regularly audit web content to identify new SEO opportunities and improve upon existing strategies
- Work closely with Content Marketing and Performance Marketing teams to develop and execute larger SEO initiatives
- Perform keyword research and scope content initiatives
- Build brand awareness and domain authority through SEO-driven initiatives
- Collaborate closely with other Performance Marketing team members to provide SEO strategies and recommendations
- 2+ years of proven experience developing, executing, and reporting on SEO initiatives
- 2+ years of outlining and editing SEO content
- 2+ years working with SEO on-site analysis tools such as Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Semrush, and Surfer SEO
- 2+ years working with heatmap tools such as Hotjar or Mouseflow
- 2+ years working with using website analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Willing to lead experimentation of new strategies with the evolving search landscape
- Well-versed in SEO strategies, tactics, and best practices
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress
- Working knowledge of CRM software such as HubSpot
- Demonstrates interest in learning new information, news and trends relating to SEO
- Self-starter, who is organized and doesn’t need to be closely managed, and can freely collaborate with team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience
Referral Payment Plan
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- 401K with Company Match
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or, any other protected characteristic.