SEO Specialist – RemoteFull Time
Full Job Description
At Compass Media we combine a laid back coastal vibe with a hyper-productive digital workload. The result? A fun, creative, energetic, showcase-your-skills kind of environment where you can grow and mentor, roll up your sleeves, and play a key role in the success of our clients and our company.
Are you who we are looking for?
Our team is looking for an SEO Specialist (remote) to join our team.
Our ideal candidate will have all those characteristics you’ve come to expect from a job posting: effective communication skills both written and verbal, positive attitude, strong work ethic, and self motivation.
To be technical about it, our SEO Specialist will be expected to:
· Conduct keyword research and make recommendations to our clients based on their industry and goals.
· Develop and implement strategic on-page optimization plans for our clients to help their online content succeed in driving organic traffic to their websites.
· Provide insight and strategic recommendations to consistently improve website performance.
· Generate monthly reports on a schedule using aggregate tools.
· Ability to be extremely organized and be great at managing deadlines.
· Review monthly reports on client calls to review progress and communicate next steps.
Does your resume include the following?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing or related field.
- Experience with on-page Search Engine Optimization tactics.
- Experience in use of Google Products including Drive, Analytics and Search Console, My Business, and more.
- Experience in a client-facing role.
- Experience with SEO tools like SEMrush, Moz, etc.
- Must have experience implementing SEO changes in Wordpress (Wix, SquareSpace and others are desired but not required).
Why Compass Media?
For more than 35 years, Compass Media has established and maintained a tradition of achieving results for companies and organizations looking to promote their destinations, businesses, products and services. We are a growing, fun team to work with. Our growth has been broad – digital strategy, team members, geography and industries served. As we continue to add team members, we continue to keep the family-like environment in place. We are excited to invest in our team members and our technology to provide the best customer service to our clients.
So, what do you have to do?
If this position sounds like a good match for you, then submit your resume and cover letter. It is your opportunity to tell your story and convince us to reach out to you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Do you reside in the United States?
- SEO: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote