From $78,000 a year
Full Job Description
Duluth Trading is seeking a hardworking and independent Senior Web Analyst to play a lead role in analyzing online customer behavior and providing insights and recommendations to the business. As a part of the Customer Insights team, the Senior Web Analyst will be responsible for providing customer insights about online behavior and contributing meaningful insights that will inform future digital business strategies.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform research and analysis, make recommendations to the business, and utilize knowledge gained through hands-on analytical efforts to drive improvements in company understanding and performance
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, performance monitoring, and insights via dashboards, scorecards, and ad hoc analysis
- Participate in site re-designs and enhancements by identifying reporting requirements and site metric goals
- Track and analyze website performance, clickstream, and paths to provide data-driven business intelligence
- Set up and train cross-functional web analytics business users
- Design and analysis of website A/B and experience testing
- Assist in front-end user experience testing of new site features, functionality, and workflows
- BS or BA in math, economics, marketing, physical sciences, or another quantitative field
- Equivalent work experience would be considered
- 2-5 years of experience in analytics-based roles
- Level of role will be determined by level of experience
- Experience with web analytics, preferably Adobe Analytics
- Working knowledge of web analytics implementation, data layer, and tagging methods
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; others would describe you as curious
- Understanding of User Experience Tracking Tools (i.e. Hotjar, Quantum Metrics, Full Story)
- Experience with data visualization (i.e. Tableau)
- High proficiency with Excel or statistical analysis tools
- Understanding of site merchandising, digital retention, or digital acquisition programs (affiliate, PPC, SEO, display, social, email, etc.)
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements for the tagging expert to execute
At Duluth Trading Company, we fundamentally believe in strong in-person interactions as our culture thrives when we learn, create, and collaborate with each other. We also believe that the future of work at Duluth includes flexibility.
We are headquartered in the Madison, WI area, but this job may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States. If you happen to live near and enjoy coming into the office, we will welcome you too!
Full-time. Remote. Salary based on experience and location.
Duluth Headquarters Benefits and Perks
As we continue to grow Duluth Trading Company and its house of brands, the perks have perked up, too. We’ve boosted an already impressive benefits package to include: unlimited paid time-off, 12-week full-pay parental leave, paid holiday time for the important observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day and Juneteenth, flexible schedules, and more! Why’d we go all out? Because our pursuit of a better way means that when it comes to great talent, better perks are a given.
About Duluth Trading Company
Started in 1989, Duluth Trading Company exists to enable hard-working individuals to take on life with their own two hands. Folks that revel in doing it the hard way and celebrate finding a better way. We seek talented individuals who share these beliefs and are excited to further the Duluth Trading legacy with a digital-first mindset, always moving forward and always innovating.
From ingenious Duluth workwear, to comfortably capable Buck Naked Underwear, to outside-embracing AKHG, to meticulously built and sourced Best Made, it’s all about the innovative gear and gadgets that equip customers for a more hands-on way of life.
Top-notch quality, immersive storytelling, outstanding customer service, and the shared belief that the go-all-in-and-dig-deep spirit exists with everyone are what sets Duluth Trading Co. apart. We seek talented folks looking to be part of a can-do team that’s hellbent on helping the world to gear up, get its hands dirty, and do.
Compensation is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.