SEO Analyst – RemoteFull Time
Full Job Description
Starting rate of pay may vary based on factors including, but not limited to, position offered, location, education, training, and/or experience. For information regarding our benefit programs and eligibility, please visit https://talent.lowes.com/us/en/benefits.
Lowe’s is able to offer remote employment of this position in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA (salaried roles only), CT, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY.
The SEO analyst is responsible for executing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to improve Lowes.com visibility in all major search engines to drive increased traffic from search engines to Lowe’s. The SEO Analyst has assigned responsibility for analysis and performance of organic traffic to Lowe’s in owned areas of the business. Supports the implementation of SEO strategies, including data analysis, on-page optimization, content gap analysis, competitive research, technical recommendations and reporting. Works with stakeholders such as digital merchandising, onsite search and navigation, UX, production, business operations and other teams to ensure successful growth of organic traffic to Lowe’s. Also works with enterprise teams such as merchandising, marketing, data science and analytics to address opportunities to improve Lowe’s performance. This individual demonstrates the ability to be a self-starter to complete assigned projects from start to finish. An obsession with consumer motivations, media and competitive trends along with informed recommendations to key stakeholders around how to drive traffic and deliver total company KPIs.
- Assists implementing the overall Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plan to improve traffic to Lowe’s.
- Researches and analyzes performance, competition, and market trends to identify opportunities for improvement. Creating detailed plans for projects and projecting impact.
- Monitors key performance indicators to continually iterate on programs and improve performance.
- Uses established and new methodologies to accurately measure the success of projects.
- Builds cross-functional relationships and a network of resources.
- Accepts daily inquiries from internal and external partners across the enterprise that include tactical questions around various site functionalities.
- Ability to prioritize workload based on time sensitivity, impact and of effort.
- Ability to troubleshoot and conduct root-cause analysis.
- Fosters a collaborative environment by being approachable and equipped with a “can-do” attitude.
- Pursues self-development, seeks feedback, adapts to and learns from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Be available during scheduled on-call days inclusive of nights and weekends.
- 2-3 years of SEO experience/knowledge of SEO best practice guidelines
- Highly analytical, competitive, and results-driven
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent time-management/organizational skills
- Passion for ecommerce retail and marketing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must work well within a team environment
- Negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Enterprise SEO experience
- Experience with web analytics tools and content management systems such as Adobe
- Experience with search marketing tools such as BrightEdge, seoClarity, Searchmetrics, Google AdWords, Screaming Frog, etc.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 19 million customer transactions a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2021 sales of over $96 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service nearly 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law. Pay Range for Colorado and New York : $54,800.00 – $91,300.00 annually Starting rate of pay may vary based on factors including, but not limited to, position offered, location, education, training, and/or experience. For information regarding our benefit programs and eligibility, please visit https://talent.lowes.com/us/en/benefits.