Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $75.1K – $95.1K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Remote.
Full Job Description
The Marketing Strategist is responsible for planning, synchronizing, and coordinating the execution of all cross channel marketing efforts. The Senior Marketing Strategist will work closely with the Growth Marketing Director and concurrent team members to ensure strategic implementation, management, and execution of digital and traditional marketing campaigns. The optimal candidate is a problem solver, team player, data driven, and is comfortable juggling multiple campaigns and priorities.
This is probably a good fit if…
You are someone who strives to push the limits of what is possible and aims to make marketing helpful and purposeful rather than an annoyance. You crave creating the best user experience and providing value to consumers by merging quantitative information with a creative flair. You are analytical in nature and support theories with tangible results. You are able to adapt to the ever-changing marketing ecosystem and understand the role marketing plays in the buyer journey. You are detail-oriented and self-motivated to move the needle. You take pride and ownership in your work and support team members to be successful.
- Develop integrated marketing and communications approaches to advance business goals. Collaborates actively across internal and external marketing teams to strategize and conceptualize solutions that integrate outreach activity, creative concepts, new content and message placement in traditional and digital earned, owned, and paid media. Provides leadership and oversight to ensure that marketing and communications plans and campaigns are implemented efficiently, effectively and learnings are disseminated across teams. Partners with the entire marketing team, as needed, and coaches and mentors’ staff to assist with professional development. Provides input into capital and/or operational budgets. Ensures budgets assigned for marketing and communications plans and campaigns are met. Manages increasingly complex campaigns and projects to completion. Project manages campaign development, feedback, trafficking, optimization and ensures timelines are met. Provides support to departments to develop brand strategy, competitive intelligence, category trends, marketing strategy, campaign development, reporting and analytics and marketing technology. Exceed defined goals and KPIs for each campaign through optimization or recommended changes to the campaignDevelop and deliver reports by consolidating efforts across all activations
Background & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Robust expertise in the following channels: digital media, traditional media, SEO, social, influencer, email, push, SMS & direct mail
- Advanced knowledge of marketing automation tools
- Working knowledge of enterprise martech systems such including; DSP, CRM and DMP
- Knowledge of HIPAA privacy rules and HIPAA consent authorization
- Demonstrated proficiency in writing and editing content
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide context and/or reshape material as needed in a fast-paced, high-demand environment
- Demonstrated history of optimizing campaigns to KPIs such as ROAS, CPA, CPC, CTR, etc.
- Deep understanding of consumer advertising and aggressive conversion cost optimization
- Experience building media plans or contributing to media plan as it relates to marketing
Additional Desired Background & Skills
- Hands-on experience in one or more digital media DSP (eg. Google DV360, The Trade Desk, etc.)
- Account-based marketing (ABM) experienceB2B2C and/or DTC marketing experience
- Experience in fast-paced start-up environment
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio for building/designing reports and manipulation of real-time data
- Expert in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Understanding of attribution models (last touch, time decay, etc.) and targeting models (prospecting, remarketing, customer match, etc.)
- Consumer Data Platform (CDP) & Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience
Job Type: Full-time