$80,000 – $120,000 a year
Full Job Description
Hi! We’re LinkGraph, an SEO software company (and full-service digital agency) focused on engineering products and services that help websites improve their performance on Google. We are a rapidly growing organization with clients from Fortune 500 companies to leading Silicon Valley tech startups, and we’re looking to bring on a Director of Marketing to help us propel our growth.
Check out our careers page here: https://linkgraph.io/careers/
If you’re smart, ambitious, and passionate about working for a tech company, we want to hear from you!
- Manage the current marketing team – this consists of a marketing manager, senior content strategist, PR manager, social media manager, Associate Director of Paid Media, and a Director of CRO.
- Lead daily marketing huddles.
- Work with both the sales and marketing departments to develop successful strategies and campaigns that attract new customers and wow current clients.
- Assist with development of partnerships.
- Plan and execute campaigns to bring our new SaaS products to market.
- Set, monitor and report on team goals.
- Occasionally help with development of new service lines and products we can offer to clients.
- Occasional client work/consulting as needed
- Experience in marketing and managing a marketing team.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Analytical and creative thinking towards lead generation.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords.
Life at LinkGraph
At LinkGraph, we are committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class services and software. From community volunteer days, socially conscious initiatives, and team lunches and outings, our culture reflects our team’s diverse interests.
We’re a growing team of diverse professionals, however, we all share the same goals: to be a part of a company that’s on the edge of digital marketing, to make the world a better place, and to have fun doing it. Our team culture is one of fast-paced innovation, where each person is empowered to take on their own ambitious projects, with the support of their teammates. We’ve got plenty of perks, but the biggest one is working with other energetic high-achievers.
We are very proud of the kind, inclusive, and collaborative company culture we have built and have been very lucky to be recognized by both national and local industry leaders:
- Nevada’s Top Workplaces – #1 Small Business (Under 150 Employees), Best New Ideas
- Best Start-Up Agency (U.S. Search Awards)
- Top B2B Companies (Clutch)
- Inc’s On The Rise and Best Places to Work (Inc. Magazine)
- Great Place to Work Certified (Great Place to Work)
- Huge focus on charitable giving (this is LinkGraph’s driving force)
- Fully covered health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Personal development budget
- Lasik eye surgery benefit (Yup, we’ll pay for you to have perfect vision!)
- Pet health insurance (2 pets per employee)
- Kindness budget (money to spend on your colleagues)
- You’ll be working for a relatively new company that has grown at a speed much faster than competitors over the past two years. Our focus is on building the best team of people, the best products, and the best company overall.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year