WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over six decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
Who we are
At WeightWatchers, we are embracing our storied legacy while also embarking on a transformation to pioneer weight health for everyone. This team builds how our story and new initiatives come to life on WW.com. Every day looks a little different—and we thrive because of it. We have the unique opportunity to collaborate with every other team at WeightWatchers. And we are proud of our tangible impact on the business and for our members.
What you will do
You will use your strategic and analytical skills to reimagine, develop, and execute our global SEO strategy and initiatives—this is especially critical as we evolve in the clinical space as a digital health company. You will ensure our site and content are optimized (both on page and off page) for search engines to improve rankings, drive organic visibility, and improve overall SEO performance.
- Set SEO KPIs, build strategy to align with defined KPIs and company goals, and develop an action plan with initiatives to execute on
- Navigate our pivot from a traditional weight loss company to an authority in the medical space
- Size opportunities and prioritize initiatives based on impact, confidence, and ease
- Conduct keyword research to discover content opportunities, current gaps, trends, and insights
- Develop content roadmap and briefs, working closely with brand marketing and science to scale content production
- Own link building strategy and collaborate with external partners, improving internal link structure and increasing high-quality backlinks
- Identify technical enhancements and work closely with engineering to prioritize technical site implementations
- Monitor the health of WW.com, perform ongoing content audits to advise on optimizations, and conduct site crawls as needed
- Analyze performance, draw insights, and deliver comprehensive SEO reports
- Stay up to date on the latest search engine trends, algorithm updates, and competitive landscape
- Proactively propose innovative ideas, tests, tactics, and process improvements
- Educate broader site marketing team on SEO best practices and provide input on landing pages across the funnel
- Manage team’s global SEO budget and allocation
Who you are:
- 4+ years of SEO experience with a bias towards performance marketing
- Expert experience in strategic and tactical SEO including conducting research, building content briefs, analyzing data, and crafting insights into a story
- Familiarity with CMS platforms like Drupal, project management systems like JIRA, and SEO tools like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and ScreamingFrog
- Understanding of site architecture and information hierarchy
- Technical expertise and experience working directly with product and engineering
- Strong communication, collaboration, interpersonal, and project management skills
- A multitasker and agile team player who can balance several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- Have a global perspective and experience working across international markets
Base salary may vary depending on, but not limited to: skills, experience, and location.
Base Salary for Manager, Global SEO – $105,000-115,000/yr
At WW, it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.