Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategist – Remote USFull Time
Full Job Description
The SEO Lead is responsible for improving Humana’s organic search visibility as part of a search marketing team. The ideal candidate is data-driven, organized, has the capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and skilled at building collaborative teams. The SEO lead must have a proven track record of creating original, strategic search roadmaps, communicating value across multiple audiences, working with development to implement changes and delivering updates / results to executives. This position requires expert knowledge of SEO tools and processes as well as the ability to effectively communicate and teach search marketing concepts to marketing team members, cross functional teams, and business stakeholders. .
- Exhibit a mastery of technical SEO topics surrounding crawling, indexation, and ranking signals, both on and off site
- Provide on-page optimization including keyword generation, page titles and meta descriptions, robots and canonical tags
- Make content recommendations that align with customer intent and desired customer experiences
- Communicate SEO strategies and goals and collaborate with internal teams, including designers, content strategists and writers, and product owners
- Analyze and monitor site and page performance, extract insights, identify relevant trends and provide well-developed, proactive recommendations to exceed overall business search marketing goals and objectives
- Identify technical SEO problems, utilize proper tools for research and discovery, and be able to provide recommendations and solutions as part of a strategic roadmap
- Effectively evangelize the importance of search and best practices across the organization including leadership, development, content and design partners
- Develop advanced SEO strategy, including harnessing the insights of SEM, to meet immediate and long term company goals
- Gather and analyze competitor intelligence
- Create and deliver training on SEO concepts and tools
- Support development of new as well as refinement of existing SEO processes
- Drive implementation of emerging and advanced SEO tactics
- 3+ years enterprise-level SEO experience
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and experience using industry tools, i.e.:
- Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Acoustic
- Google Search Console and Page Speed Insights
- Majestic SEO, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, iQuanti ALPS, Brightedge
- Keyword Research Tools, e.g.: Google Adwords
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and the ability to visualize data and concepts effectively
- Strategic and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable solutions
- Bachelor’s degree, preference with an emphasis in business, marketing, computer science or information technology
- Working knowledge of SiteCore and Adobe CMS platforms
- Strong communication and presentation skills (spoken, written, and visual) – for internal creative and technical teams as well as executives, must be able to share a compelling story about SEO ROI
This position is open to working remote.
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
Scheduled Weekly Hours