Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $61.7K – $78.1K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Remote.
Full Job Description
RQI Partners, a partnership between the American Heart Association and Laerdal Medical, is growing and seeking qualified candidates to propel a bigger, bolder and trailblazing impact.
We invite you to review the requirements of the position below. If this career opportunity has piqued your interest, RQI Partners wants to hear from you.
Helping Save More Lives. — Our Mission, Our Business.
RQIP Benefits Include
- Generous PTO & Holidays
- Remote Work Environment (some positions require travel)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
- HSA & FSA Account Options, with employer HSA contribution
- 401k with Employer Match & Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
The Content Marketing Strategist is accountable for planning and developing content and executing results-based marketing strategies supporting the RQI Partners portfolio. This position aims to achieve the targeted growth of the RQI Partners portfolio of programs and services.
The Content Marketing Strategist is steward of the RQI Partners mission, dedicated to growing relationships with key internal and external colleagues, including business systems, program management, customer support, members of the field organization, agency partners and vendors.
This position is ultimately accountable for leading content creation strategies for the organization ultimately maximizing the impact of the organization’s mission by helping to save more lives.
- Team Collaboration: Building strategic partnerships to facilitate content planning in collaboration with marketing team and key stakeholders for effective content creation and storytelling.
- Content Strategy: Creating target audience profiles and content strategies appropriate for the the full RQI Partners Portfolio of customer personas.
- Writing and Brand Positioning: Overseeing writing style and tone for all content. Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, and ensuring they are followed.
- Data & Analytics: Guiding and implementing best SEO practices. Conducting periodical content audits to ensure content strategy and assets meet business objectives. Tracking and calculating content ROI.
- Campaign Planning: Manageing content marketing campaigns – including social media campaigns. Implement industry best practices to build successful strategies, ensuring customers and prospects are supported across all stages of marketing.
- Editorial Planning: Editorial calendar planning that prioritizes content needs across the full RQI Partners Portfolio of Programs including, but not limited to blog content, case studies, whitepapers, video, etc.
- Research & Analysis: Performing research and analysis on consumer thoughts and trends. Expected to research to gain in-depth knowledge of all audience personas across markets.
- MarTech & Automation: Utilizes marketing automation, tools, and social platforms to execute and promote the overall brand story that deepen engagement, ultimately resulting in advancing customers along their journey.
- Sales Enablement: Develop marketing collateral, content, and sales enablement resources to ensure sales team can understand digital efforts and support account-based marketing business initiatives.
- Stakeholder Relationships: Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders and partnerships (particularly the American Heart Association, Laerdal Medical, Marketing Operations, Customer Impact, Programs and Business Systems teams) to plan and align with the organization’s broader digital strategy and efforts.
- Presentation & Communication Skills: Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams and communicate with key stakeholders about digital initiatives, marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, digital media, communications, marketing, business, or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in journalism, copywriting, content strategy
- Search engine optimization proficiency
- Familiarity in content management systems (CMS), Canva, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software is a plus
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics, social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Healthcare field and hospital marketing experience preferred, not mandatory
The successful candidate for this position is required to be fully vaccinated and remain updated on any recommended boosters against COVID-19 consistent with CDC guidelines.