We are looking for a Copywriter to join our team who can create unique and SEO-friendly content for our clients’ websites and marketing materials. We work in a fast-paced environment where every day is different from the others. We have a wide variety of projects in several industries around the country.
To be successful as a Copywriter, you must have impeccable grammar and editing skills, curiosity to ask questions and learn about various industries, and the ability to write about subjects you may not be familiar with. A technical writing background is encouraged, and the ability to learn and fine-tune your writing skills.
- Copywriting and content strategy for our website and marketing projects
- Keyword research and SERP analysis for clients
- Utilizing strong communication skills, especially technical writing, and adapting for a wide range of industries and client needs
- Primary and secondary navigation structure (sitemap) creation
- SEO implementation on websites we launch
- Google Analytics and Search Console setup
- Redirects and sitemap configuration
- Presenting content strategy and documents to clients in meetings as required
- Collaboration with designers on wireframing and content prioritization
- Assisting with content entry on websites
- Assisting project managers with miscellaneous projects or client tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or other related field
- 1-2 years of experience creating content or copywriting for businesses or the web
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of popular style guides including AP and Chicago
- Knowledge of SEO, WordPress, WIX, and Google Apps a plus
- Working towards advanced Google Analytics certification
We offer a competitive salary with great benefits.