Website Developer/Designer II – AgFirst Farm Credit Bank – Columbia, SCFull Time
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $67.5K – $85.5K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Columbia, SC.
Full Job Description
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $39 billion company into the future. If you are looking to fuel your professional development and gain exposure in the field of Marketing apply today!
The Web Developer/Designer II is responsible for the maintenance, design, development, and implementation of more than 20 public Drupal websites and other web spaces. Work closely with internal customers and AgFirst Marketing Strategists to plan and create websites and digital assets to meet their needs. Provide routine and on-going support for all AgFirst related websites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
General Website Design and Development
- Responsible for the design and development of all Bank and partner websites. This includes working closely with Bank IT and Marketing staff, and partner marketing managers to plan and develop both websites and custom features that meet their business goals and objectives.
- This also includes regularly conducting research and analysis on all sites to make data-driven recommendations for new features and functionality.
Website Tracking and Analysis
- Responsible for analyzing the effectiveness of Bank and supported websites, including analyzing search engine optimization (SEO) and website statistics to accurately track, communicate and provide recommendations on traffic, usage rates, visibility, and awareness
- Responsible for recommending changes or updates based on analysis
- Responsible for the maintenance of Bank and supported websites, including but not limited to routine updates and edits, adding additional content, and posting of financial/regulatory reports
- Education or experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or web development, or equivalent training
- Min 3 years of Drupal web development experience
- Drupal website development (D8 / D9) experience required
- Preferred experience with the HubSpot marketing automation platform
- Preferred experience working with design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Preferred experience working with wireframing / rapid prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Lunacy, etc.).
- Effective project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and develop accurate project time estimates
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to problem solve independently
- Flexibility in approach to problem-solving and creative thinking. Ability to listen and incorporate new information/viewpoints
- Demonstrates ability to establish priorities, take initiative, work under time constraints, and exercise sound business judgment
- Ability to multi-task and complete assignments within tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interpret client needs to achieve customer satisfaction
Are you ready for a career with us that will impact more than you ever imagined? At AgFirst, you have an opportunity to make a difference for agriculture and rural communities while elevating your career. When you work here, you are part of a cooperative that provides financing, technical support and business services to banks in the national Farm Credit system. You can be part of the solution for those banks – our customers – as they make loans to more than 80,000 farmers, businesses and homeowners in rural America. At AgFirst, we value your skills and unique perspective. We think you’ll like the impact you can make here and the benefits you will enjoy. AgFirst is dedicated to fostering an engaged workplace that makes every employee feel valued, appreciated and heard. We invest in our employees because they invest in us and work hard to make our bank successful. Among its range of benefits, AgFirst offers competitive pay, flexible work schedules, a corporate incentive plan and even free coffee and soft drinks in the break room. If you’re ready to impact more than you ever thought possible, we’re ready for you!
While we offer a variety of lending and credit jobs, we’re more than just an agricultural lending company. We have many roles in areas such as information technology and information security, as well as support services. No matter your career path, find a way to impact more with AgFirst!
OUR BRAND AND CULTURE
We want to make a difference in people’s lives – and that includes yours! We strive to create a workplace environment where all employees feel welcome and open to bringing their whole selves to work. We have a diverse, talented workforce that helps us bring a well-rounded perspective to the solutions we provide. At AgFirst, we aim to give our employees room to grow both personally and professionally. We hope you will find more than just a job here. We hope you will find a fulfilling career that allows you to use your abilities to impact more.
OUR BENEFITS AND REWARDS
AgFirst believes employee satisfaction is built around a career that combines personal and professional accomplishment with financial rewards that help you build toward the future. We believe that compensation is more than just a paycheck. At AgFirst, you’ll find a total rewards package that includes:
- Competitive pay, with paid vacation, holidays and sick leave, as well as paid time off for volunteering.
- Corporate incentive plan with spot bonuses for top-notch work.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as life and disability insurance.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- Generous 401(k) matching contributions, as well as additional employer contributions.
- Reimbursement for approved higher education pursuits.
- A wellness program for employees, which includes resources for a healthier lifestyle.
- A Leadership Academy for professional development.
- Other perks, such as employee discounts, annual on-site flu shots and even free periodic chair massages.
In addition, we are located in a modern office building in a revitalized business district on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., near multiple restaurants and shops. Our open floor plan features a variety of meeting areas, from cozy collaboration rooms to large meeting spaces – all equipped with state-of-the-art technology to meet your business needs.
Other benefits of our office building include:
- Free parking in an attached garage.
- An on-site restaurant.
- A newly renovated fitness center.
- On-site conveniences, such as dry cleaning and oil change services.
Regular building events, such as luncheons and ice cream socials