Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $79.1K – $100K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Austin, TX.
Full Job Description
The goal of the Adlucent Strategy Team is to drive better results for our clients by threading our work in each practice area across clients’ marketing plans. This serves to elevate our cross-channel conversations with clients, prospects and the industry. The Strategy team should serve as a conduit that helps to facilitate and shine a light on the work that is happening at the intersection of Client Services, Product, Marketing and Sales.
The Integrated Digital Strategist is responsible for collaborating with sales and client services to communicate and develop unique solutions to marketing challenges of both current and prospective clients.
- Collaborates with clients, prospective clients, industry partners and peers to develop solutions to marketing challenges for digital advertisers
- Partners in inter departmental and cross team knowledge sharing
- Support and represent Adlucent through thought leadership, client & prospect presentations
- Operates enthusiastically with a clear understanding of the company’s vision
- Presents the company’s vision to brands, wins their trust, and becomes a trusted advisor
- Partners with Sales on pitches, presentations and ensuring a smooth handoff to Client Services (CS)
- Partners with Marketing on content creation and thought leadership
- Partners with CS to elevate client conversations to a strategic level and ensure that we’re solving holistic business challenges
- Role reports to Senior Director of Strategy
- 5+ years relevant experience delivering on client business goals across performance marketing channels such as, SEM, Shopping, Social Media, Display, Retail Media, SEO, etc
- Top achiever that sets standards and is a leader in their current role
- Demonstrated understanding of the intersection of marketing and business objectives and the impacts that can be made by changing consumer trends and marketing technology
- Ability to truly understand client needs and articulate a business solution to internal stakeholders and client team members at various levels of the organization, ranging from Manager to CMO
- Ability to devise and articulate a customer-centric approach to guide a client’s digital marketing journey
- Self-starter with excellent project management, efficient time management and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to build relationships, collaborate and creatively problem-solve with clients and peers
- Thrives in a team structure and consistently elevates the level of work of everyone around them while promoting a positive culture
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Products
- Exemplifies Adlucent’s Core Values
Great to Have:
- Understanding of new-to-market industry opportunities and the value that they can represent for clients to capture a first-mover advantage in the industry
- Ability to illustrate a strategy to our internal client-facing delivery and product teams in order to be able to integrate it with tactics that fulfill the vision.
- Adept at creating presentations that convey the points of connection that our services can make in a client’s customer journey
- Strong presentation skills and comfort in presenting to senior leaders
- Experience in working with retail, CPG, B2B & financial brands.
- Willingness to travel up to 15% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Adlucent is the performance marketing agency that proves outperformance has no limit. Powered by our purpose-built platform, Deep SearchTM, Adlucent unifies the best of human and machine for a scientific approach to marketing. We work transparently in partnership with B2C and B2B retailers and brands to create custom, predictive programs that drive ever-better outcomes. Our services include paid search, shopping, social, Amazon, display media, video, performance creative, consulting, and measurement. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Adlucent is part of Advantage Solutions and ranked one of the top marketing companies in the U.S. by AdAge.
- Our Mission: Inspire the problem-solvers of tomorrow to reimagine client outcomes
- Our Vision: Lead the industry evolution toward always-relevant marketing
- Our Values:
- MAKE $#%& HAPPEN: We solve problems efficiently. We know when to iterate and when to innovate. Some days we get to win and some days we get to learn.
- KEEP IT REAL: We all have a little weird in us. Come as you are, and stay that way.
- DON’T BE A JERK: We don’t count ego as a KPI. We act with empathy and make others matter. We are the coworkers you want to work with.
- Location: Adlucent is a remote-forward digital performance marketing agency headquartered in Austin, TX
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off and Flexible Schedules
- Named “Best Places to Work 2022” by Built In Austin
Adlucent does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters.