$80,000 – $95,000 a year
Full Job Description
Sr. SEO Strategist
Relevate Health is a company made up of exceptional professionals with the business purpose of creating life-changing healthcare engagement, through our vision that every HCP communication is relevant. We are proud to be healthcare marketing experts who push ourselves, every single day, to the highest possible levels to further our purpose and exceed our goals. Our business successes have led to growth and our extraordinary culture is the cornerstone for an engaged and productive workforce.
Want to create life-changing healthcare engagement? Join our team.
Come WORK and THRIVE with us!!
- Be a part of a compassionate, driven team that emphasizes open communication through our CORE VALUES – Pioneering, Accountable, Caring and Transparent
- We provide intelligent solutions across the digital ecosystem, delivering meaningful experiences and engaging customers across the healthcare spectrum.
- Be a part of our FUN! Team Impact – Bringing our colleagues together to think outside the box and implement ingenious activities to involve, inspire, and facilitate positivity and caring. Team HOPE – seeks out philanthropic opportunities so that we can proactively care, respect, help, serve, and grow.
- Relevate has been a finalist in 2018 & 2020 for Cincinnati Business Courier Best Places to WORK
- 2020 Cincinnati Enquirer Top Place to Work
- 2021 MM&M Agency 100 RELEVATE + ARTERIC #68
- 2019 Gartner Recognized for Value Delivered with AI
- 41 Recent Design & UX Awards & Google AdWords Partner & Veeva Partner
- Welcoming onboarding program with the focus on setting our new colleagues up for success.
- Competitive pay and top benefit program including Unlimited PTO, 401K, Pet Insurance, Health, Dental, Vision, Employer-paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance +More!
In this role, you will be the Sr. SEO Strategist and will be solely dedicated to a biotechnology client. We are the SEO Agency of Record, and we are responsible to implement both innovative and best practices to increase organic traffic. This role will report to the Group Supervisor, SEO Strategy. You will work closely with cross-functional teams within the client’s organization as well as various agency partners to provide SEO recommendations and share findings on various projects or deliverables.
- Ensures that SEO techniques and strategies are well implemented and consistent across all projects.
- Able to translate complex SEO strategies and data into actionable insights that ladders up to business goals.
- Able to succinctly communicate orally and in writing to the client and cross-functional teams with SEO recommendations on various projects/deliverables.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong mix of technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills; capable of digging into the nitty-gritty of SEO while also capable of evangelizing SEO best practices to the client.
- Performs keyword research, content ideation, monitor and provide recommendations to any technical SEO issues, such as page markup & schemas, URL structures, site crawl performance, server vs. client-side rendering, caching & CDNs, etc.
- Creates monthly and quarterly SEO performance reports that track and report on site performance and organic traffic trends.
- 7+ years of SEO experience
- 3+ years of experience in working in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or life sciences industry is preferred
- Expert knowledge of innovative and current SEO best practices
- Strong knowledge of SEO reporting and relevant tools (Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ, SEMrush, etc.) and web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Adobe, etc.)
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or related fields
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Collaborative, proactive, and solutions oriented
- Experience in client and team interfaces in remote/hybrid environments
- Initiative to respectfully drive change in quickly evolving space
- Knowledge and focus on analytics and ROI
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Search Engine Optimization Specialists: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pharmaceutical: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote