SAVVY MEDIA: Head of Marketing – EventsFull Time
Head of Marketing – MarTech Events
£55k-£65k DOE + bonus
Our client is looking for an experienced B2B events marketing leader with excellent business acumen to generate; lead; and deliver top class marketing campaigns across their MarTech event portfolio. Could you fit the bill?
Savvy Media are working with one of the world’s fastest-growing exhibitions enterprises to find a dedicated; versatile; and business-savvy Head of Marketing for their marketing technology shows. You will be leading the development; implementation; analysis; and optimisation of all event marketing campaigns across all channels. Online; social; email; content marketing; and telemarketing will be key foci for these campaigns.
- Leading the development of all event marketing campaigns across all channels;
- Ensuring implementation of effective strategy, leading to event audience scale and quality growth, and an uptake in exhibitors and sponsor partners;
- Prudent use of customer analytics in developing optimal audience-targeted activity;
- Reviewing and reporting;
- Developing brand identity in consultation with senior internal stakeholders, and collaborating with them to garner insight and develop best marketing and branding strategy;
- Sourcing best talent to ensure all teams have those with specialist skill sets;
- Monitoring and reviewing all marketing activities; their results; and ROI;
- Working with the Show/Managing Directors to provide analysis that helps guide messages and targets appropriate audience segments;
- Developing industry relationships to ensure knowledge is up to date; and to aid bespoke campaign design;
- Oversight of paid media and organic planning/execution; Identifying new revenue opportunities in conjunction with the MD and Show Directors;
- Developing plans to drive registrations and sales;
- Ensuring that data protection rules are adhered to in conjunction with the Head of Data;
- Budget setting and management.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Organised; determined; and self-driven;
- Proven experience in leading a team through day-to-day responsibilities, while project managing larger ad hoc projects;
- Fantastic creativity and detail in outlining and fleshing out marketing plans; Knowledge of best practice in SEO; lead gen; and affiliate marketing;
- Ability to develop strong internal and external stakeholder relationships;
- Excellent understanding of regulations, professional standards, policies, procedures, and legislation;
- Competency in softwares such as MS Office; Dot Digital; ASP; Hootsuite; Google (and Google Analytics); Data Studio; Wordpress; Keyword Builder; Hubspot; Salesforce; SEMrush et al;
- Expertise in developing key relationships (professional/trade; associations and official bodies; unions; relevant governmental functions);
- Execution and optimisation nous to ensure performance to agreed KPIs;
- Management experience of the creative/design process for marketing materials, including the update and development of existing materials plus the creation of new material in line with the marketing strategy;
- Database management and growth.
This is a fantastic role with a fast-growing events business. Do you fit the bill? Get in touch now for immediate consideration! #beSAVVY