Sr. E-Commerce Creative Specialist – J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. – Neenah, WIFull Time
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $68K – $86K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Neenah, WI.
Full Job Description
Requisition #: 16823
Functional Area: Marketing; Creative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Options: Remote / Work from Home in the US
Work Hours: 8-4:30
The purpose of this position is to create digitally-delivered content and promotional copy that engages customers and prospects, compels them to make a purchase, and reinforces our brand identity and corporate image. This position also takes a leadership role for content marketing strategy on the J. J. Keller Amazon store and other online marketplaces. This position has the opportunity to work from our Corporate Headquarters in Neenah, WI, hybrid or remote.
- Creates new product display pages on JJKeller.com, including content review/creation, html code, and the technical aspects of ensurng proper display and categorization.
- Recommends, develops and implements strategies for Amazon marketing. Tracks and reviews marketplace product page views to identify usage and overall engagement.
- Develops content for online marketplaces. Develops Amazon A+ content and page designs to reinforce J. J. Keller brand strength and drive sales.
- Performs analysis of SEO keywords on online marketplaces and updates content to leverage trends and optimize page visits. Follows SEO best practices when creating Compliance Topic pages, product display pages, and other website content.
- Completes creative and content aspects of large-scale website updates – projects that require originality, ingenuity, and project management skills.
- Creates and maintains Compliance Topic pages and landing pages on jjkeller.com in close coordination with Produce Management team and SEO Strategist.
- Creates special, multi-product promotional email campaigns and transactional emails for JJKeller.com and other web properties.
- Serves as the primary Ecommerce Creative contact for key corporate Strategic Priorities.
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing/E-Commerce experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, or related field.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, may consider additional years of Marketing or ECommerce work experience.
- Proven e-commerce creative, technical, and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of online marketplace content marketing and strategy.
- Detailed understanding of CSS and html.
- Ability to work on and coordinate projects with minimal supervision.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures to the completion of difficult, deadline-driven assignments.
- Advanced ability to “sell” online.
- Solid understanding of SEO, PPC and email best practices.
- Able to conduct in-depth research and competitive analysis and benchmarking.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across business units.
- Displays superior time-management, initiative, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for extended periods of time. Occasional travel to customer sites and/or industry and training events may also be required, depending on assignment.
At J. J. Keller, we are Difference Makers because the work we do truly matters. We protect people’s lives every day. In fact, more than 90% of Fortune® 1000 companies rely on J. J. Keller to help create safe work environments. View our CAREERS video to learn more about being a Difference Maker at J. J. Keller and click here to learn what our associates have to say about life as an associate at J.J. Keller.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.! If you experience system-related issues or need assistance with the online application, please call (920) 720-7700.
Not the right role for you, but know someone who could be a great fit? Refer them to us through our Professional Referral Program and you will earn a cash payment if your referral is hired. Learn more here.
J. J. Keller provides a competitive benefit package which includes the following (eligibility requirements apply): Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan, etc. The compensation range for this role in Colorado is $26.65 to $32.80. Compensation and benefits information for this position is being included in accordance with requirements of the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Note that J. J. Keller is not currently recruiting employees to work in California. J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.