Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $98.5K – $125K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Milwaukee, WI.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
The Digital Presence Centre of Expertise is a global team, accountable for developing the network strategy for pwc.com, driving the innovation and investment roadmap for the website, and creating a seamless and personalized experience by leveraging PwC’s MarTech stack. This role is part of this multi-disciplined team of digital strategists, web experience experts, product managers and data governance leaders – collectively accountable for PwC’s global web platforms and our digital experience.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Additional Educational Preferences:
Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or equivalent experience
Preferred Graduate Degree (e.g., JD, MBA)
Demonstrating industry leader level knowledge of and/or proven record of success in:
- Developing and leading the implementation of the global experience on pwc.com and enabling execution across a global network to create a consistent, dynamic experience for clients;
- Working on complex global websites, including large scale site management projects;
- Creating data-driven, targeted, personalized digital experiences;
- Acting as a subject matter expert in all components of the Adobe Experience Cloud;
- Using site planning, wireframing, and task management tools;
- Creating a closed loop between marketing and sales to shorten lead times and improve client impact;
- Designing new microsites/ pages, refreshing sites and working with stakeholders at all levels to review and manage all content across the global site, in line with the brand identity;
- Leveraging analytical reporting, using Adobe Analytics/Google and analysis of website metrics, to understand user experience and content usage trends, and make recommendations for improvement;
- Understanding of the latest SEO best practices to be successful across all major search engines worldwide;
- Developing a global SEO strategy to capture hand raisers around the world;
- Designing and conducting A/B tests to drive SEO;
- Creating and executing organic search programs, ideally in a B2B context;
- Generating, collecting and analyzing customer behavior data from SEO and website analytics;
- Liaising with and managing third parties to coordinate multiple dependencies;
- Reporting on, measuring and tracking results of digital marketing campaigns, including, quantitative and qualitative analysis on how digital marketing campaigns contribute to relationships, sales pipeline and brand equity;
- Building and managing working relationships across a global network with high levels of leadership, content owners and developers, and the business;
- Influencing stakeholders to drive an aligned and seamless experience across the network;
- Leading and coaching a team working across multiple projects and programs;
- Demonstrating experience working with marketing automation systems (Salesforce Marketing and Sales Cloud preferable);
- Demonstrating expertise across marketing and sales capabilities, including sales, marketing, brand and strategic marketing in a B2B context;
- Driving difficult conversations with senior business stakeholders and being confident in saying no to all levels of the organization when necessary by relating strategy to difficult decisions; and,
- Leading a team successfully through a cultural change and development of new skills/ knowledge.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsseniormanager.