Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $57.3K – $72.5K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Remote.
Full Job Description
About Payroll Network
Payroll Network partners with clients to resolve workforce, process, and business challenges so employers are better able to achieve success through their associates. Payroll, HR, time, talent, benefits, compliance, and workforce management are delivered in a unified iSolved platform that increases retention and productivity. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Rockville, MD, Payroll Network has been recognized by The Washington Post and Washington Business Journal as a Top Workplace award and is a proud supporter of the Cameron K. Gallagher Foundation helping to raise awareness about teenage depression and anxiety.
The Performance Marketing Analyst is responsible for working with the VP of Marketing to oversee and maintain the marketing technology stack including, but not limited to: HubSpot, ZoomInfo, SEMRush, Basecamp, Canva, GoToWebinar and Vidyard. They will work regularly with the Chief Technology Officer and various technology consultants to keep all platforms operating smoothly and the CRM database as clean as possible. They will plan and manage digital marketing campaigns and events to promote brands, products, and services to generate leads and drive revenue. The Performance Marketing Analyst supports all business units with communications as directed by the VP of Marketing. They will work closely with the VP of Sales and other key leadership roles to identify partners and prospects.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as a HubSpot administrator: Manage HubSpot integration with other marketing tools, report on analytics, aggregate content into newsletters and import client/prospect contact lists as well as event attendee lists
- Create campaign workflows, execute campaigns, and monitor analytics to optimize and improve results
- Utilize ZoomInfo to clean our current contact data and develop new target contacts
- Develop a social media strategy in tandem with VP of Marketing and manage all social media channels for Payroll Network, as well as channel, segment, and market strategies to enable targeted marketing
- Create and update content calendar and landing pages with forms to capture prospect data
- Co-brand isolved content including product spec sheets, competitive battlecards, website, and infographic copy, testimonials and case studies, and client and prospect emails
- Work with various business units to create customized content, and ensure all communication materials are proofread, consistent and properly branded
- Serve as technical expert and administrator for GoToWebinar and Vimeo
- Create new sales collateral and manages updates to existing sales collateral
- Create monthly newsletters for Payroll Network, GovConPay and all associated verticals/business units
- Get webinars approved for SHRM and HRCI credits, follow up with attendees after the webinars to provide the codes and promote our next webinar
- Collaborate with the Operations Team on all aspects of client communications, including the Year-end campaign
- Manage all sales and marketing content, communications, and storage within HubSpot and SharePoint
- Maintain relationship with Sales to ensure smooth MQL (Marketing Qualified Lead)/SQL (Sales Qualified Lead) transitions and to identify and fulfill content needs
- Maintain current websites by updating content on a regular basis, create UTM codes for tracking digital advertising, upload blogs, work with vendors to identify keyword/SEO strategy
- Manage and track day-to-day marketing expenses (including digital advertising campaign budgets) and reconcile monthly statements with the Controller
- Perform other duties as required
Does this sound like you?
You should consider joining our Payroll Network team if you get a kick out of both technology and people, thrive in a friendly, fast-paced, dynamic environment, have a passion for client service, and enjoy learning something new every day.
This is what we are looking for:
- 3-5 Years of experience with Hub Spot, Dynamics CRM and/or Sales Force
- HubSpot Certification preferred, but not required
- 1-3 years related working experience in Sales support and/or Marketing
- Proficient in marketing automation, digital marketing, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform
- Quick learner- able to adopt new software and quickly get up to speed.
- Systems knowledge of tools such as: InDesign, WordPress, HubSpot, Canva, Illustrator, Vidyard, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, HTML (for email design), etc.
- Superior organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Excellent writing abilities for any media and able to formulate ideas into compelling content.
- Able to multi-task, manage and complete time-sensitive cross-functional projects.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, Business, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience preferred
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY. It only takes 3 minutes to start your new career with a fantastic company!
Payroll Network, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Payroll Network, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.