Marketing Director – Passive Income MD – RemoteFull Time
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $77.8K – $98.4K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Remote.
Full Job Description
We are Passive Income M.D.
We help doctors and high-earning professionals create financial freedom through multiple streams of passive income, allowing them to do the things they love with the people they love.
As an overall team – we are full of A-Players with high standards and a vision to bring passive income and a freedom lifestyle to our audience.
We’re looking for Rockstar candidates to join our team who are as excited as we are to change lives in amazing ways and empower our people to achieve their dreams.
Right now, we’re looking for an experienced and ambitious Marketing Director to join our team. The Marketing Director will oversee all execution of marketing initiatives including advertising, campaigns, sales promotion, visual, and partnerships. If this is you, apply below!
- Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the company and for new and existing products or services
- Plan digital marketing and engagement strategies, including website, social media, email, newsletters and display advertising
- Partner with Passive Income MD team to design a new website and manage a website development consultant
- Manage direct and social media marketing campaigns
- Maintain Passive Income MD Google Business Account, ongoing SEO, and pay-per-click campaigns
- Manage the marketing budget, ensuring an effective allocation of spend across all platforms
- Conduct quarterly marketing audits to ensure information is accurate and relevant
- Supervise outside consultants for website development, SEO, video production, photography and other marketing-related needs as required
- Oversee public relations efforts for earned media visibility
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using predetermined KPIs
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
- Special projects as necessary
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Job Type: Contract, Hourly, Full-Time
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Work Location: Fully Remote
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Work Location: Remote