Director of Digital Marketing – Europe Express – RemoteFull Time
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $96.8K – $123K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Remote.
Full Job Description
Are you a data-driven marketing leader who seeks to make an impact on the world’s leading experiential travel company? Do you thrive on data and analytics? Would you like to build and direct a digital marketing team in an environment where global boundaries in the travel industry are challenged, and new insights and out-of-the-box thinking are welcomed and encouraged? Yes? Then, read on….
Who We Are:
US Tour Operator (USTO – https://www.travelopia.com/our-brands/tailormade-usto/) is a division of Travelopia (https://www.travelopia.com/), the world’s leading experiential travel company with over 2,000 employees in 30 countries. We are a collection of diverse and exciting businesses, owned by KKR, one of the globe’s largest private equity firms. Some of our businesses are iconic market leading brands such as TCS, the world’s top private jet company based in Seattle, and Quark, the leader in polar expedition based in Toronto.
USTO comprises two sister brands Europe Express and YMT Vacations, each providing decades of experience in custom independent and group travel for North American travelers. Together we are a $100 million+ revenue business, a significant and strategically important part of the $1billion+ Travelopia portfolio. Established in 1990, Europe Express provides high-quality, custom travel to Europe for North American clients. The company serves both private group and FIT leisure markets, working exclusively with travel advisors to book everything from air and rail to hotels and sightseeing tours. YMT is an industry-leading guided tour specialist. Since 1967, the company has offered affordable land, cruise, and river cruise tours to the most popular destinations around the world.
The Director of Digital Marketing will report to our President and MD and drive and implement the overall digital marketing strategy for both business units.
- Senior leadership team at USTO
- Travelopia central marketing team in the UK and India
- YMT Marketing Director
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead and develop a team comprising a digital marketing manager, a digital marketing specialist, and B2B marketing manager while working closely with our data analyst, CRM manager and head of content alongside YMT’s director of marketing
- Advise all aspects of EE digital marketing aimed at improving marketing performance across all digital channels including paid and organic social media, Website CMS Management, programmatic display, tourism campaigns, online review management, etc.
- Budget management for digital programs and channels
- Coordinating PPC campaigns and conversion optimization initiatives within the Marketing team
- Effectively driving SEO efforts to improve on-page rankings, organic traffic, lead generation, and conversion rates
- Driving website development and landing page improvements
- Refining and rapidly growing online marketing-related processes, structures and competencies
- Collaborating closely with our technology team to implement marketing-related technology tasks such as lead scoring models, reviewing Google Analytics implementation, etc.
What We Are Looking For:
- Expertise and significant experience in data analytics including an understanding of statistical modeling, delivering insights, and building reports
- Hands-on digital marketing experience across major channels (PPC, SEO, social media)
- Strong understanding of marketing tech platforms such as HubSpot, Google Analytics, etc.
- A university degree, and a minimum of 8-10 years of work experience with a focus on online marketing. At least 5 years of experience in a managerial role leading teams and projects
- Experience in working for B2B and B2C brands from the US market. Experience in travel would be preferred but not vital
- Experience in handling marketing AdWords accounts
- Experience in managing agencies, consultants and freelancers
- Flexible, agile, adaptive and open to learning
- Outstanding problem solving abilities and prioritization skills, with an ability to deep dive and implement root cause analysis