Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $99.5K – $126K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Remote.
Healthcare is more confusing, more costly, and more complex than ever. Transcarent is a health and care experience company that makes it easy to get the high-quality, affordable care that everyone deserves – on their terms.
Transcarent is hiring a Marketing Automation Manager to build and own innovative marketing automation programs that support business growth, as we target core audiences in the employer benefits space (self-insured employers, health systems, benefits consultants, channel partners, and employees).
You will be part of a world-class team, supported by top tier investors like General Catalyst and 7wireVentures, and founded by a mission-driven CEO, Glen Tullman. Transcarent closed on our Series C funding in January 2022, raising our total funding to $298 million and enabling us to respond to the demand for rapid expansion of our offering. Business Insider and Forbes have listed Transcarent has one of digital health’s leading unicorn innovators.
You have proven experience translating highly technical capabilities into business benefits and creating innovative marketing automation programs to generate demand, marketing campaign support, and top of funnel management. You have delivered successful product marketing plans across an organization; you’re a successful cross-collaborator with a passion for tracking business metrics and adapting strategies as necessary. Finally, you have a track record in the health/tech industry, with a rich understanding of the employer benefits arena.
- Own marketing automation platforms (Hubspot) and take a lead role to drive our approach to lead management, tracking, scoring and improving funnel efficiency.
- Coordinate the day-to-day administration and operation of Hubspot, including email builds/send, landing pages, workflows, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management as it relates to B2B marketing efforts.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards on campaigns, effectiveness and business impact.
- Work with commercial team leadership to identify gaps and opportunities in the market and develop automated marketing programs and campaigns to generate leads, support deal movement and improve time to close
- Develop, build and optimize nurture programs for multiple personas, applying marketing automation and demand generation best practices.
- Oversee the development, testing, and analysis of new ad units and creative tactics to drive continuous improvement and maximize performance
- Manage marketing technology and automation resources such as Hubspot; continually refine and improve the effectiveness of such resources; develop reporting; provide resource improvement and training to commercial teams; leverage data resources, such as Salesforce.com to drive outreach efforts
- Leverage marketing automation best practices and data analytics to qualify, prioritize and deliver the right leads at the right time for the commercial team
- Build data, analytics and reporting infrastructure for marketing, including dashboards and weekly pipeline reports; implement in collaboration with our commercial, IT/security and engineering teams a systems integration between Hubspot and Salesforce.com to support end to end customer journey reporting by market segment
- Leverage data analytics to design, update and adjust marketing automation efforts and campaigns to improve key metrics, including sales opportunities and deal movement
- Implement testing strategies for template formats, subject lines and landing pages and optimize to improve open rates, CTR, conversion and other relevant KPIs improve for operational excellence and ROI.
- Collaborate with marketing and commercial teams to optimize campaign effectiveness.
- Work with Salesforce Admin and BI Team to ensure seamless integration.
- Manage timelines and expectations to ensure campaigns are completed on time.
- Assist in the evaluation and integration of new technologies and add-on applications.
- Foster an “always learning and testing” environment; leverage data to drive decision-making and recommendations.
- Ensure all communications meet business, compliance and legal standards and follow appropriate corporate standards, brand guidelines and approval processes.
- Build a team to support business growth.
- A successful track record deploying CRM and marketing automation programs in the health/tech industry
- Proven enterprise (B2B) marketing experience focused on demand generation, digital marketing, revenue marketing, or performance
- Experience managing a variety of marketing channels such as Email Marketing, Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Retargeting, SEO, and others focused on demand generation or product led-sales
- Experience partnering with senior healthcare executives to evangelize health/tech solutions
- A passion for high growth environments and high performing commercial teams
- An analytical foothold and strong project management capabilities
- Exceptional communications skills and proficiency developing effective messaging, positioning, and narratives, especially in a competitive and complex category
- A solid performance history within a fast-moving, startup culture
Location + Work Authorization
We will consider all U.S.-based candidates. You must be authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
We are committed to growing and empowering a diverse and inclusive community within our company to strengthen our organization and our ability to deliver experiences for all our members.
Join us on our mission to bring transparency and humanity to the health + care experience!