Part Time Web DeveloperPart Time
Login to bookmark
Full Job Description
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Meeting with stakeholders to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training for staff and stakeholders.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Highly proficient with CRM integrations for lead routing
- Advanced knowledge of Technical SEO
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 – $40.00 per hour
As needed per client and regulatory guidelines
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Web development: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote