SEO Specialist – AllCampus – RemoteFreelance
Login to bookmark
SUMMARYAt All Campus, the passion, character, and talent our employees bring to work every day are at the core of our continued success as a company. We were named the #1 mid-size company to work for by Crain’s Chicago Business Best Places to Work (2021), in addition to being recognized as a one of the best workplaces in Chicago several years in a row (2018-2021 Crain’s, 2019-2021 Built In Chicago). We’ve achieved this honor by emphasizing diversity, excellence, integrity, appreciation, collaboration, creativity and camaraderie, as well as offering a very competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. All Campus is committed to fostering professional growth, as well as doing everything we can to keep employees happy, healthy, and passionate about the work we do.
We are looking for a talented and energetic teammate who is experienced in SEO and content marketing. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who will be focused on executing sound SEO strategy to drive traffic, grow brand awareness, inspire prospective students, and generate valuable leads for some of our largest and most prestigious partners. A self-starter who is analytical and innovative in their thinking; they are a team-player motivated to to make a difference in a growing organization. As a future leader and subject matter expert in SEO they will play a significant role in meeting the benchmarks that are set for the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis to use to drive valuable traffic
- Audit, recommend and implement technical SEO optimizations
- Execute on-page optimizations and changes in content management systems (CMS)
- Create reports and briefs highlighting key learnings and future strategies and tactics
- Collaborate with marketing strategists, web developers and content writers on web structure, A/B tests, content strategies, etc.
- Manage linking building campaigns and link acquisition process through outreach strategies, prospecting, and relationship development.
- Markup and publish website content using best practices
- Develop and maintain content calendars, knowledge bases, processes and best practices, and training and onboarding materials.
- Stay up-to-date on latest SEO trends, strategies and algorithm changes
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor degree in related field and 1 or more years experience in SEO and/or content marketing. Agency experience is a plus.
- Meaningful experience executing onsite technical SEO.
- Passion for SEO and digital marketing with a strong understanding of SEO best practices.
- Must be an assertive self-starter, with a data-driven and analytical mindset, strong project management and organizational skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good presentation skills are a plus.
- Experience managing competing priorities, evolving responsibilities and deadline-driven projects.
- Experience with paid search or pay-per-click marketing channels is a plus
COMPUTER SKILLS/EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM THE JOB which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of Google Suite products is a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Experience with SEO tools including, but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, etc.
- Certifications on Google Analytics and other relevant SEO tools/systems are a plus.
Please note: Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
AllCampus is committed to creating a culture that is inclusive of race, age, gender or gender identity, ethnicity, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, military veteran status and other backgrounds. We continually strive to grow and support our diverse employee population. Read our statement on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion here.