Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $30K – $38K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in New York, NY.
Full Job Description
We’d love to hear from you if you like:
- Start-up energy – come join one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 tech start-ups
- Learning and solving interesting problems in a huge market ($2 Trillion market size)
- Working closely with serial entrepreneurs and strong leaders who have scaled companies like Amazon, Facebook, Alibaba, Robinhood, SoFi, Microsoft, etc.
- Meritocracy – we promote based on performance, not tenure
About the role:
As a Market Research Intern, you will be conducting market and competitor research, analyzing and compiling market trends, developing keyword queries and providing actionable insights to our team to drive our audience reach and content engagement. In this role, you will be sharpening your research and analytical skills, learning how to optimize organic marketing and SEO, and growing your career with one of the fastest-growing fintech startups in the U.S.
- Analyze content performance metrics across a variety of digital platforms
- Synthesize analytical data and propose tangible solutions to improve our content’s discoverability and readership
- Learn about and support the content and marketing team
- Service insights from company KPI metrics using data analysis methodologies
- You will be supporting our editorial content and SEO team in developing, implementing changes and improvements to our content visibility and audience reach
- Recent graduation from an intensive undergraduate degree program
- Strong attention to detail and research ability
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with coding language (eg: Python) an asset