Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $25.9K – $32.7K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Reston, VA.
Full Job Description
ThreatQuotient ‘s mission is to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of security operations through a threat-centric platform. By integrating an organization’s existing processes and technologies into a single security architecture, ThreatQuotient accelerates and simplifies investigations and collaboration within and across teams and tools. Through automation, prioritization and visualization, ThreatQuotient’s solutions reduce noise and highlight top priority threats to provide greater focus and decision support for limited resources. ThreatQuotient is headquartered in Northern Virginia with international operations based out of Europe , APAC and MENA. For more information, visit https://threatquotient.com.
- This internship can work out of a remote US-Based Home Office.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for the support and execution of our Global B2B Digital & Content Marketing strategy. This position partners very closely with our Content, Digital and Regional Marketing Teams to manage & gather content, understand audiences and create social copy. This individual must have fantastic organizational and interpersonal skills, be able to collaborate amongst teams and has a desire to learn and be creative. To be successful, they must be able to prioritize tasks, execution requests, and initiatives in a timely manner to deliver the best possible, measurable marketing outcomes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Partner with the Global Content, Digital and Regional Marketing Teams
- Understanding intended audiences for content
- Posting social media content using social media management tools
- Building a follower base for our B2B Social Channels
- Managing content for website including blogs and contributed articles
- Contributing to content, digital & social strategy support
- Dedication of 30 hours/week
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Junior, Senior or recent graduate of an accredited college or university
Bonus Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Marketo experience
- Sprout social experience
- WordPress experience
- Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics or Google Search Console experience
- Content optimization and SEO experience
- Google Ads management experience
Get to Know Your Manager:
You will report directly to the Director of Digital Marketing, Noor Boulos. She has been with ThreatQuotient for 4 years leading global digital marketing strategy and execution. She is a mother of 2 and speaks 3 languages. Outside of work she loves to travel (Spain and Bali are her top destination picks), hit her weekly cycling classes and cook (she considers herself a 20 min meal chef extraordinaire).
ThreatQuotient, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate, nor will tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, or handicap or disability.