Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $42K – $53.2K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Remote.
Full Job Description
TeamDynamix, a high growth SaaS company, is looking for an analytical yet creative Demand Generation Marketing Student Worker. This remote, work-from-home internship will offer a hardworking college student the opportunity to develop a wide range of marketing skills and gain hands-on experience as a part of a high-performance marketing team. We are looking for a self-starter to work across different functions of the team to support demand generation and content creation. Come and be a part of a fast-paced organization and develop the skills and experience needed to give you an edge once you’re ready to land a full-time marketing role.
Candidates will work 20 hours per week remotely (minimum of 10 must be during business hours) and will report to the Senior Demand Generation Manager. In this role, you will be introduced to a best-in-class marketing tech stack that allows you to learn Salesforce, PARDOT, Outreach, Wordpress, Photoshop, Elementor, Google Analytics, DemandBase, EDGAR, and more. Experience in these systems is a plus, but not required… just be ready to learn!
About the role
- Maintain and update marketing automation drip campaigns in PARDOT
- Evaluate email effectiveness and make recommendations or adjustments
- Manage social media feed and calendar / leverage EDGAR social posting system
- Create and manage sequences and snippets in Outreach
- Write blog posts according to SEO recommendations
- Use Wordpress to manage blogs posts and assets
- Write web copy and help create landing pages for new assets
- Use Google Analytics to track content performance and make recommendations on asset usage
- Conduct research on key market trends and target companies
- Attend weekly meetings and work 1:1 with marketing leaders across the team
- A pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Available to work 20 hours per week with 10 hours to be worked during business hours
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Technical aptitude to learn new applications quickly
- High energy, enjoys supporting sales and wants to drive growth in a software company
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and effectively meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong initiative – you are a self-starter with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Work better together. Our philosophy is that technology should be easy to use, own, and operate – so we put IT Service Management (ITSM), Project Portfolio Management (PPM), and Enterprise Service Management (ESM) together – on one, simple, codeless platform. From there, we focused on enterprise connectivity and workflow by delivering iPaaS with ITPA. Life is complicated enough… we make it easier. More at TeamDynamix.com, @TDXBuzz, LinkedIn.
About our benefits
- Compensation packages designed to delight (top salaries for top talent).
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, and HSA for employees and their families.
- 3.5% match on 401(k) – both traditional and Roth options available.
- Paid time off, company-recognized holidays, and floating holidays.
- Flexible working hours with remote flexibility.
- Wellness resources to include legal, financial, and mental health.
- Open, collaborative work environment with a casual dress code.
- Latest equipment – company-issued laptop, dual monitors, and additional tech as needed.
- Transparency with a flat organization, weekly company meetings, and quarterly town halls.
- Backed by a west-coast based private equity firm that invests in high-growth private companies across North America.
- Passionate, caring, and awesome co-workers.
- Strong, positive culture. Check out our Glassdoor and Comparably ratings.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
At TeamDynamix, our goal is to create a remote environment which celebrates the differences that make us, us. We strive to create an inclusive and equitable space, but we realize we don’t always get it right. We’re continually working together to create mutual respect and opportunities to learn from one another and we encourage people of color, women, individuals with disabilities and LGBTQIA+ individuals to apply.
We’re looking for team members located in the U.S. regardless of race, ethnicity, age, national origin, marital status, parental status, veteran status, citizenship status, gender, gender-identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information and any other protected or unprotected class we may have missed. Did we miss anyone? Let us know and we’ll add it here.
Equal Opportunity Statement
TeamDynamix is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.