Planning Media Intern – SPM Group – La Grange, ILInternship
Login to bookmark
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $26.4K – $33.4K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in La Grange, IL.
Full Job Description
Planning Media Intern.
In this ever-evolving world of media, we’re always on the lookout for talented future media stars to help make a big impact on our work. As a Planning Media Intern, you will develop a strong media foundation through target and market analysis, strategy development and buy management. Experience via a previous media internship and/or coursework in media is a huge plus. Attention to detail, on-point communications, organizational skills and positive energy are strong requirements for this hands-on internship!
- Works directly with manager on managing integrated media plans for all assigned clients
- Maintains the client flowchart including ongoing actualizations
- Provides analysis on target and competitive research
- Evaluates partner opportunities and contributes to client facing POVs
- Responsible for contracting print, OOH and direct digital buys
- Internships are open to graduating college seniors and recent grads with majors in marketing, advertising, communications, journalism, media and related fields
- This internship program will be virtual
- Must be 21 years old as of August 1, 2022
- Questions? Check out the FAQ on our careers page
Full Time.12 week program: Start 6/6/22, End 8/26/22
Flexible. Office locations in Baltimore and Chicago or can be remote.
About SPM Group
The SPM Group is a leader in health and healthcare marketing for over 30 years. With offices in Chicago, Baltimore, and L.A., our vision is to create the premier network of integrated agencies, consultancies, and resources dedicated to making marketing that matters. SPM Group companies currently include full-service agency SPM, top content strategy and development agency GLC, digital marketing and enterprise website development company Centretek, and leading digital performance, SEO, and lead generation agency Dreamscape Marketing. SPM Group is nearly 200 employees strong.
SPM Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.