Digital Marketing Specialist (RejOpen7) – Remote – Net Health – Pittsburgh, PAFull Time
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $56.2K – $71.2K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Pittsburgh, PA.
Full Job Description
About Net Health
Belong. Thrive. Make a Difference.
Are you looking for a meaningful and satisfying career where you have endless opportunities to grow and be financially rewarded? Net Health may be the perfect place for you.
A high-growth and profitable company, we help caregivers harness data for human health. We also honor and respect the needs of our Net Health family and staff, which is why we offer a work-from-anywhere environment and unlimited PTO. Our welcoming and collaborative culture paired with progressive benefits makes Net Health the ultimate career home!
As a leading-edge SaaS company in healthcare, we deliver solutions that help patients get better, faster, and live more fulfilling lives. Our software and predictive analytics cover the continuum of care, from hospital-to-home, across various medical specialties. Come join us and start the next chapter of your exciting career while helping others to live better lives.
World-Class Benefits That Reflect Our World-Class Culture.
Click Here to Learn More!:
#WorkFromAnywhere #UnlimitedPTO #ComprehensiveBenefitsPackage #EmployeeResourceGroups #CasualDressCode #PrioritizedEmployeeWellness #DiversityAndInclusion #AVoice #NewHireSupport #CareerDevelopment #EducationalAssistance #EmployeeReferralBonus #ProgressiveParentalLeave
The Digital Marketing Specialist works as a vital member of Net Health’s digital marketing team, assisting in the creation and execution of our digital strategy. Duties for the Digital Marketing Specialist may include strategizing and executing our digital strategy, increasing user & customer engagement, generating leads and nurturing prospects along the online sales funnel for our high-performing sales team, and handling general or administrative digital marketing activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES*
- Craft and execute a strategy for increasing followers and engagement on social media
- Create, manage and optimize social media marketing campaigns
- Collaborating with other team members to develop campaigns for customer acquisition & retention
- Initiating, and carrying out, assignments accurately, autonomously and independently.
- Develop various digital marketing materials, including sourcing images and artwork, collating content, updating online assets, streamlining digital marketing production, performing digital audits, and handling general digital marketing activities
- Create custom monthly reports around established KPIs
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to take constructive criticism and adjust accordingly.
- Proactive brainstorming for problem prevention and issue resolution.
- 4+ years of experience in either social media or search engine marketing & advertising is required.
- HTML, CSS, Pardot, WordPress and/or Adobe Creative Suite knowledge would be a terrific addition to our team but is not necessary.
- Basic familiarity with marketing technology such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads/Microsoft Advertising, & SEO tools is a plus.
This role will work closely with key departmental and project stakeholders across the organization. Therefore, the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of management and staff within the organization is a key priority in this role.
COMMUNICATION AND COGNITIVE ABILITIES: *
- Cooperate with matrixed team members to meet goals or complete tasks.
- Must be comfortable working in ambiguous and/or stressful situations.
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is a must.
- Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks.
- Effective collaborator with proven process improvement skills.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to consistently learn modern technologies and apply those concepts to customer’s needs.
- Ability to work as part of a geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Keep up to date on technology trends, developments & best practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical & non-technical audiences.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Colorado Pay Law: If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time